Naming Your Kids - Page 3 of 6

Well, I finally got my hubby to give. If I - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Jun, 2004 - 3:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
How about naming him Billy Bob and her Princess Di?
16th Apr, 2004 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids - Page 3

It depends on what is most important to you... sound or meaning. Also, you may wish to consider how your child will use it. For instance some will use their middle name as their first name, etc.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2004 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Kids Naming

I like Avalon Jay smile.gif it sound great what I don't understand is why people bother to put names to the children and then plan that they will shorten it by two letters only laugh.gif

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2004 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Naming Your Kids Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Logan Alexander
Jade Saepharn

My son and daughter, ahh yeah!..lalala those are my kiddos names >.> when i have kiddos.

16th Apr, 2004 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Kids Naming

I like a lot 'Celestial' 'Rebecca' 'Heaven' 'Leah' 'Alma' for the girls and for the boys I like a lot 'Alexander' 'Paul' 'Felipe' 'Joshua' 'Noah'.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2004 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Kids Naming

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 16-Apr 04, 10:57 AM)
I like Avalon Jay smile.gif it sound great what I don't understand is why people bother to put names to the children and then plan that they will shorten it by two letters only laugh.gif

It's more that my hubby wants to call her AJ. I would call her Avalon. I call my son Wesley, Wes for short. I guess it all depends on how I'm feeling. The shorter name is more affectionate. The long whole name is when I'm mad and I mean business.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2004 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Naming Your Kids

My two boys are named Thomas Ton'Ee and Colin Robert.

My husband and I are both recovering alkie/junkies. Tom is named for each of our most beloved AA sponsors, Tommy and Ton'Ee. Ton'Ee is a southwestern Native American name meaning "one who lives in the desert".

Colin is just a great Irish name for a great Irish kid. Robert was hubster's dad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2004 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Naming Kids - Page 3

My husband and I have very different veiws on names. I love classic names and he thinks they sound "old lady". But so far we've agreed on a few:

Katelyn Renee

Ethan Kyle

As for when we will ever get to have them? Who knows!

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2004 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Naming Kids Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Well, I finally got my hubby to give. If I have a girl her name will be, Avalon Rose. That's the name I wanted from the beginning. I have a niece who's middle name is Rose and he thought she would be mad if we used that name. So one day I just asked her right in fount of my hubby. She thought that would be cool. Now my hubby is ok with it. Some times you just have to be a little pushy. smile.gif

By the way I'm now four months along. smile.gif

My top fav. names:

Boy Names:
1. Wesley Alexander (this is my son's name)
2. William Arthur
3. Colin

Girls Names:
1. Avalon Rose
2. Morgan
3. Luna

Reconcile Edited: dragongoddss on 24th Jun, 2004 - 3:56am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Naming Your Kids

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,