Naming Your Kids - Page 5 of 6

Seth and Jonah are both beautiful names, but - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th May, 2006 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
How about naming him Billy Bob and her Princess Di?
6th May, 2006 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids - Page 5

I thought this would be more than apt, with all the news this week to 'bring back' this thread, seeing that everyone is excitedly waiting for more news on 2 babies this week!

LDS, Is Nephi, still a running contender in the name chart?

and Dimavo, I'm sure I speak for all when I say that we'd love to hear your thoughts on names!

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2006 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Kids Naming

Nephi is out of the chart. I have two names: Jonah and Seth. I love both names, I think they are beautiful.

6th May, 2006 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I really like the name Seth. It has a strong tone to it. Jonah is also a great name. Have you thought of any middle names, or will these two names be first and middle?

6th May, 2006 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Kids Naming

I did not think of any middle names as yet, any suggestions? (I want them to be Biblical names). I am glad you like Seth, I think it gives a strong tone to. Now I have to convince JB (the hardest part of all) laugh.gif

6th May, 2006 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Kids Naming

What about Judah? I've always liked that name. Of course this is your's and JB's decision, but you asked for ideas. Seth Judah Borde. Nice ring, right?

6th May, 2006 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids

Great name, Seth. I like boy names that can't be mistaken for girl names smile.gif

My suggestions for middle names (not that I have any say whatsoever):

Daniel
John
Jean (how JB pronounces his name, of course, not American-style)

This is so exciting!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2006 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Naming Kids - Page 5

I love the name Seth. It remeinds me of the Nicolas Cage character from "City of Angels." That was a great movie and the name is unusual and not used very much anymore.

I also love the name Jacob. I've thought about using that if bwren and I are lucky enough to have a boy. I'm not for sure about a middle name.

If we have a girl, I would like to name her Katie Lea or Lindsay Lea. I have to use Lea as a middle name after my sister. She gave her daughter my middle name so I want to return the favor. I've also thought of using Jo for a girl in honor of my mother.

7th May, 2006 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Naming Kids Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

Seth and Jonah are both beautiful names, but I think that Seth sounds a slightly 'stronger' name.I really like good Biblical names.

moses, Isaac and Jared I like too.

My Husband and I got to choose middle names for my 2 youngest lately, because we adopted the children, their first names had to remain as they were, it was great fun, but a real eye opener to see how my opinions were not even close to my Husband's choices.

In the end, because our little ones are of Jewish descent, we decided to choose a name for our Son from the old Testament, so that it remained both Jewish and also Christian., so we chose Samuel,because we both actually agreed that we liked it.

It's a fun time choosing names,I love reading what everyone else's favorites are!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Naming Your Kids

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,