Alien Moon Bases & UFOs

Alien Moon Bases Ufos - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th Mar, 2010 - 4:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Top  Alien Moon Bases & UFOs The dark side of the moon may have hidden life, but what about if there is alien life right in front of us?
Alien Moon Bases & UFOs Related Information to Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2010 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs

Alien Moon Bases On The Moon

Is it true that the attached image from Moon Rising shows a hovering object above the moon's surface and a possible moon base below?

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
Alien Moon Bases & UFOs (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2010 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

UFOs and Bases Moon Alien

Not sure. Let's say I am open to the idea. It is interesting that after all these years, NASA is concerned about building and expanding the space station but not interested in building a moon base.

17th Mar, 2010 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I wonder if secretly they are and are using the space station as a decoy. If NASA annonced something like that I wonder if other countries would try and get the same kind of program going sooner.

It's kind of like a quarterback sneak, we get their attention on our space station, then build up a bunch of stuff on the moon when they are not looking. By the time anyone realizes NASA owns the moon.

17th Mar, 2010 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

I think there is much more in the moon than what we are told. Imagine we're taking almost 2 million pics and only a bunch of them are released and the rest are "Classified". Why? Very strange indeed.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2010 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
A Friend

Well you have to figure that if there is something on the moon the leaders of all the important countries are going to keep us all in the dark about it. You have to remember that there is no conclusive proof that we actually did land on the moon. Is this a ploy to get us all in arms so that we have a major push to the moon?

17th Mar, 2010 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs

The amount of conspiracy within governments to cover up various events related to aliens does beg the question why. If there is nothing to hide then why all the secrecy?

Also I have the ability to blow this image up and I have looked over it a bit. Where exactly is this hovering craft supposed to be? Just a general area would help me narrow down my search.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 17th Mar, 2010 - 4:29am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2010 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs
A Friend

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs

Look at the image just left of center. A little bit down you will see what looks like a city with lights. Up above this to the north of the city like area you can see a small gray triangle shaped object that does not look like it belongs. At least that is what I see.

17th Mar, 2010 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Alien Moon Bases & UFOs Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I see what you mean. Is it me or when you zoom in a bit it looks like a picture of random night sky almost. Its funny how similar it looks like a picture of space. The little bright spots being stars and the darker blue and black being space.

Like a nebula . . .

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 17th Mar, 2010 - 4:45am

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Alien Moon Bases & UFOs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,