[Party Order] Southern Darkness

[party Order] Southern Darkness - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Apr, 2010 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
For Party Leader Only
21st Mar, 2010 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Only the Leader(s) of the Party should post here according to the Rules and Instructions given in other past Party Order Threads.

NOTE: If there is no update here after TWO DAYS I tend to continue the story regardless to no Party Leader's Post, and usually it is not favorable, so ensure regular Posts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2010 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Darkness Southern Order Party

Thomas is the leader once again with Lance as second in command.

Thomas goes to the farm on the south edge of town and talks with Sophia and her father. He tells them he is there to claim Kalfies horses and wagon as kalfie wanted me to have them in case of his death. Thomas hitches the horse to the wagon and ties the horse he took from the bandits and the war horse to the wagon as he drives it to the village market.

Thomas is going to look for wanderer to see if she would be interested in going back to the pass to finish what they have started with a fresh crew. He will pay her the same wage as before if she is still interested. Thomas is also going to buy 100 arrows. 10 days rations, 10 water skins, 10 vials of oil, and two lanterns.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2010 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Party Order] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

Thomas looks at her funny as if she has lost her mind. he tells her he is sorry he did not understand that they were married and were just storing his equipment for him as he was a friend to your late husband. I will try and bring you back his body so you can have closure.

5th Apr, 2010 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

KNtoran you should roll against Soul "Standing D20" with reason "Charm" and let me know what you get there.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran rolled a 20 faced dice 1 times because to not get tied down and obtained 12

Well my soul is 8 so I think I failed my dice roll. Darn it.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2010 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas goes back to the market place and buys two short bows and 24 arrows for each, he also buys two quivers. He takes these and starts to walk toward the south pass known as deaths mouth. He is followed by the others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2010 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

For once Thomas is glad to not hear the sounds of wolves in the darkness. He wonders out loud if they have killed all their pets or reduced their numbers to such as they do not want to tempt fate and have them all killed. We post watches for the night and get some sleep. We will continue our walk to deaths mouth in the morning. We are taking the quickest route possible.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2010 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Party Order] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG

We will enter deaths mouth and follow it towards the cave. When we start to get close to the ledges where archers shot at us we will move more cautiously and stick to one side of the pass. Thomas gives a bow and a quiver of arrows to both Lance and Wuhn as a loaner so they can cover his back.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 15th Apr, 2010 - 10:03pm

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: [Party Order] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,