[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 3 of 81

I'm not talking just any open wagon, - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Mar, 2010 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (81) »
Closed

World of Medieval Players post here only.
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2010 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 3

First off buy chain mail and a storm shield. I can pay for it if you pay back later. Make sure you have a sword and bow. At least 24 arrows.

Sponsored Links:
27th Mar, 2010 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

ooc: I thought about that once but I read in the equipment thread that JB doesn't allow that but I guess you can verify that with him.

international QUOTE
Yes, characters can borrow from each other, but it should be just to perform an immediate task and not as a means to form a barter or cover faulty buying in the beginning.

"So what is the plan?"

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2010 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

If he does not allow it then I guess we get you the best armour you can get. I know I have enough food and water for everyone. I even have a couple horses and a wagon. We can ride in style to the pass then go in and get other stuff from there.

28th Mar, 2010 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Darkness Southern Camp

ooc: I already bought all my stuff 40 gps isn't really all that much. Anyway one thing I'm seeing as bad is no horses. When we get to he pass we need to be able to leave ambush places like super fast.

28th Mar, 2010 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

Rissa walks out of the pub's privy in a casual manor

"Sorry I'm late" she explains "I hope I have not kept ye waiting for long." Pulling a chair over to the occupied table she takes a seat and continues to talk "Have I missed anything of importance? My name is Rissa, and all of thou art...?"

Reconcile Edited: Rissa on 28th Mar, 2010 - 4:11am

28th Mar, 2010 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness

Pundit is amazed by the forwardness of the woman to join in the conversation but he figures that he was no less conservative with his approach so he says nothing about it but he does nod in acceptace of her presence.

Looking at Morton, "Having no horses will slow us down, but if we proceed in a differnt manner we should be alright."

He then looks at the rich warrior, "Perhaps you can purchase some sort of war wagon that is covered so it can take the arrows?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2010 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 3

Getting there and getting back is not a problem. I have a wagon. It is surviving that is the main problem.

29th Mar, 2010 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

I'm not talking just any open wagon, I'm talking about an enclosed wagon that can take some hits. It has slits so we can shoot arrows back without being hit.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (81) »

> TOPIC: [Camp] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,