[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 80 of 81

Out of Character:: What a way to go down so - Page 80 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Jan, 2011 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 81 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 
Closed

World of Medieval Players post here only.
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2011 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 80

Ok I will add that in a post that we head back deeper into the cave while you go see if we can get through the door. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2011 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

Out of Character: Oh man we are dead now. We have no way out, Morton is dead and now wolves are coming.

Pundit doesn't even have the will to try and fight, he just drops to his knees feeling hopeless.

23rd Jan, 2011 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

Out of Character:: Dudes! I've just been away a bit and you kill me off already! I know its not like your fault or anything but I kind of knew it would end like this. Anyways, I'll see if you guys pull through which I seriously doubt and get a character with some serious kick ass this time.

23rd Jan, 2011 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Page 80 Darkness Southern Camp

Out of Character:: Welcome back. We tried to talk thos bandits out of it but they insisted that you had to go down. See you in the next scenario.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2011 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

Darkness Southern Camp

Well the wolves have to come through the fire how many will survive. Let the wolves come. I will kill them. smile.gif We may not win to fight another day but I plan to take more of them out. THey can have my sword when the pry it out of my dead cold fingers.

24th Jan, 2011 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness

Out of Character:: That went down the way I thought it would although JB has a way of making it sound good so you don't feel that bad about dying, well you still do but I mean it wasn't for nothing. More guys and thieves with some tools would probably of helped us but oh well all done now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2011 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 80

Yeah I hate to see Thomas die but I think we learned a bit more about what is down in the south. We should do better next time we venture this way. We know what we need.

24th Jan, 2011 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 80

Out of Character:: What a way to go down so welcome to the world of ghosts now. At least we'll have some extra gold for the next time but I don't know if I can remember how much points I had.

+  « First of 81 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 

> TOPIC: [Camp] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,