Wordpress Custom Themes

Wordpress Custom Themes - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Jun, 2010 - 4:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
WP Templates
21st Mar, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Wordpress Custom Themes

WordPress Custom Themes

In the past I've had requests for WordPress Custom Themes but did not really follow up with them because of the demand for SMF Custom work and there being so many generic WP templates out there that I thought the market was saturated. Recently I decided to take on a job and it got me into thinking that I need to create a WordPress Custom Themes page at our Web Business. I will be listing soon the current job we are doing.

WordPress Custom Templates: Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Wordpress Custom Themes
A Friend

Themes Custom Wordpress

You should be doing WP themes more often, you really did a great job on mine! I'd be very curious to see your creations on other web sites with different subjects, so be sure to keep us posted. wink.gif

23rd Mar, 2010 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Wordpress Custom Themes Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Thank you, I appreciate your business and eye for our work. As soon as I get the WP quote page / sample page I will be sure to Post it here. I will also be covering your site specifically.

24th Mar, 2010 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Themes Custom Wordpress

WP Custom Theme Page

We just added a specific page for this: Source 4

WP Football Theme

Our latest WP Theme is the former German football player / manager Hans-Peter Briegel. Official site: Source 4

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2010 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Wordpress Custom Themes
A Friend

Themes Custom Wordpress

You guys should check out the flash animation; I really love it and it looks great! And I can definitely testify that BGID is very quick working on WP projects. For anyone planning to get custom themes I can only recommend signing up with them. smile.gif

22nd Apr, 2010 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Wordpress Custom Themes

JB can you port a custom wordpress theme to SMF and vice versa so it all looks like one site?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2010 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Wordpress Custom Themes

Yes we can. I have done that in the past. Use our quote form to send me the details please: SMF Custom Theme Quote. Thanks.

15th Jun, 2010 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Wordpress Custom Themes Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Health / Fitness WP Theme

This is our latest WP Custom Theme which is also part of an SM Forum that we customized to match.

Custom Ordered WP Theme

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Wordpress Custom Themes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,