Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School? - Page 6 of 8

I do not like popular people. I am perfectly - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Feb, 2004 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
  Why Teenagers Want Popular At School
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2003 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School?
A Friend

Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School? - Page 6

I don't know, i just don't get vegetarians.  Just look at our teeth for example, they were made to eat me and vegetables.  We are omnivors,  the front teeth to tear and rip the meat and the back teeth to grind.  I don't know, i just don't see how someone cannot eat meat.  It seems crazy to me.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2003 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

School Popular To Teenagers Why

I know what you mean! ;D I was a MEAT LOVER!!! so I know that is hard to understand vegetarians, all I can say we are not weird people lol wink.gif

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2003 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

all I can say we are not weird people lol wink.gif

lol, wierd to me smile.gif j/k  Yeah, Vegetables are not my thing.  I can't even stand eating them with meat, let alone without.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 School Popular To Teenagers Why

In my school there are kids that are popular and kids that aren't as far as I can tell it's the same in most places in England. It's always difficult to be "in" with the popular kids, but it's even more difficult if your LDS! There are only three LDS in a school of about a 1000 pupils, me, my brother & a friend we brought into the church! Every1 says we belong to a cult. It doesn't make you popular. I'm not bothered, I think I'll start my own "misfit" group!

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2003 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

School Popular To Teenagers Why

This popularity thing is just stupid :-\. Too bad so many ppl only care about what others think they are, instead of being someone who really deserves appreciation from others. That's just not right! Of course it's good if ppl of your school think you are cool and nice, but sometimes they only think so because you have more money than others, you look prettier or have the best cell phone money can buy. Someone should only be popular for the right reasons.

It's bad that this kind of concept seems to be growing stronger, and many kids and teenagers suffer the consequences of being "unpopular".

Fortunatelly I don't face such problems in my class at college. There are almost 50 students and we're all friends. Besides, some of the coolest people I know are not the ones who would fit in the "popular" concept, but it doesn't make them less nice.
I always try to be friend and nice to everybody, that's something that really matters.

When I was in school there were the most popular guys and girls, but they weren't treated different by the teachers. And now in college it's still the same.

However, I think things are starting to change, at least in the schools and high schools. Teenagers and even kids are starting to care even more about it, and if it continues this way it can only get worse.

The USA seem to be the country that cares the most about popularity. At least in all the movies we see there are always the popular cheerleaders (popular and mean sometimes, humiliating the unpopular ones) and the guys in the football team and things like that. That's not a good image of a country.

As for vegetarians, I do think they have never tried a really good barbecue! Let them try a brazilian or an argentine barbecue and they'll change their minds wink.gif

P.S. I have nothing against vegetables though. I eat them everyday, not because they're healthy, but because I do like them. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: darkagent on 27th Nov, 2003 - 9:48pm

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Not all kids want to be popular. I've been an outcast for the past 5 years or so I'm pretty used to it and I don't give a **** about being popular. It's all bull**** if you ask me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2004 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Why Teenagers To Popular School - Page 6

User MorbidAngel, your attempts of violating the forum rules by substituting vulgar words with '****' is not acceptable since they still imply the meaning. Stop, and stop now, as you have been warned repeatedly, otherwise the next post from a moderator or bot here will be about your deletion.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2004 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Teenagers To Popular School Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

I do not like popular people. I am perfectly content being unpopular and worrying about getting good grades rather than what everyone else thinks of me. If I'm not popular then I can like whatever I want to and not feel like I have to conform to everyone else's likes and dislikes. Also, I don't really like the stuck up popular people. Not all of them are, but the ones who are are very difficult to be around. Realy not my cup of tea, thank you.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Why Do Teenagers Want To Be Popular At School?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,