The Weakness in the English Language

The Weakness English Language - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Apr, 2016 - 4:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th May, 2003 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Anyone else think the English language is funky?

We have all these words that have multiple meanings or sound the same but are spelled differently. The thread below said bad habits and immediately I thought about nuns clothing but it was about repeated behaviors. Bleh my head brain is frazzled.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2003 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Language English the Weakness The

Eeekkk! Thats just *scary*! *hides* Nuns creep me out as is.

And yeah, the English language is a bit odd… but also, if you live in the US/Canada, remember that you're speaking American/Canadian English, not English. Canadian englisg is an even more corrupted and unrefined language than true English is. The proper English language is a bit more sohpisticated and sensical than canadian is, and [I think] it certainly sounds better. However, compared to many other languages around the world, English(And its bastardized (Yes, thats a real word) Canadian and Americans counterpart) is structured and used quite backwards (I.e. Verb/subject placement).

Heck what am I talking about ????

Ewww did you say nuns as in yes nun'

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2016 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Weakness in the English Language Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

New Swedish study on the grammar of subclauses in historical English

When do English speakers say whether that will happen is unknown and when do they say it is unknown whether that will happen? Looking at, among other things, medieval homilies and early modern letter correspondence, a researcher in Sweden shows how clausal arguments, and in particular clausal subjects, have been expressed at different points in time in the history of English. Ref. Source 5s.

> TOPIC: The Weakness in the English Language

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,