Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 16 of 21

Scientists work to develop heat-resistant - Page 16 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th Jun, 2017 - 1:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (21) »
Video Available Video - WARNING - contains graphic content - This Thread does not only deal with the abuse animals go through so that you can have your steak or drumstick, but this Thread also deals with the risks of eating meat: the spreading of disease and major health concerns. Being vegeterian /vegan.
3rd May, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 16

international QUOTE (Chynacat)
Truly, I am curious!

This Thread is really about why eating meat is bad for your health and not about veganism. People often think that because you stop eating meat you are vegan or vegetarian but the reason for not eating meat or certain types of meat are varied. Read through this Thread and Veganism - Vegan and Does Anyone Suffer From This? Nothing can be said here that isn't already covered there. Then you can make the decision about your own health.

Rather off topic, but...
I also want to mention that simply being vegan does not mean health neither is being a meat eater on other special diet. For me, eating food as nature intended… in as natural a form as possible is where real health can be found together with exercise and other things - it is holistic. See my recommended Threads for more.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

The Role of Burger Viruses in Cancer. Polyoma viruses discovered in meat can survive cooking and pasteurization. Source 6h

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks
A Friend

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks Health & Special Psychology

No matter what they say I will still eat meat. I have cut down the amount of red meat and eat a lot of chicken, turkey, pork and even deer more than cattle. I will still eat red meat now and then but for the most part it is more fowl that I tend to eat when consuming meat.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 16 Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

For the vast majority of people, meat is no more a cancer risk than the sun is. They both technically are, but I sure as heck am going to enjoy a burger outside from time to time.

Not my field, but as I understand it, Polyoma viruses are only a notable threat to the immunocompromised.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

My dad ate meat until he died at the age of 93 and in full control of all his faculties. My grandfather was 95... We think. My genes seem to be okay with it. With the way medicine is going I expect I'll live to about 125! wink.gif.

9th Jun, 2017 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

I have IBS, so there is a lot of things I can't have. I eat meat, because I enjoy it, but its also protein which is something I need to get a lot of. I don't eat meat every day. I think it comes down to the individual's own constitution - I was a vegetarian for three years and was hungry for most of the time and if I didn't go back to eating meat, I would have been on iron tablets for the rest of my life, which is something I did not want to do. I have many vegan and vege friends and they respect my decision to eat me as I respect theirs for not to.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks - Page 16

Yes everyone makes their own choices for eating meat or not eating meat. Many people need it for the protein and I also know there are other ways to get protein but each person does their own method and if it works for them do it.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks Psychology Special & Health - Page 16

Scientists work to develop heat-resistant 'cow of the future'. More than half the cattle in the world live in hot and humid environments, including about 40 percent of beef cows in the United States. By using genomic tools, researchers aim to produce an animal with superior ability to adapt to hot living conditions and produce top-quality beef. Source 7p.

> TOPIC: Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,