Teens With Babies - Page 4 of 7

Teen Dad Dies in Tragic Crash, Girlfriend - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st Mar, 2015 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: Is it natural for a teenager to want to have a baby?
  Yes, perfectly normal       28.00%
  Yes, if they are in their late teens       20.00%
  I am not sure       8.00%
  No, it is absurd       44.00%
Total Votes: 25
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Pregnant Teens - Young teenage girls wanting to have babies - is this okay? What about young teen girls pregnant and feeling that they should have an abortion? These things are discussed within this thread.
Teens With Babies Related Information to Teens With Babies
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2013 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teens With Babies - Page 4

Gift of Life: Teen Mom Chooses Adoption Over Abortion

I never thought it would happen to me. I had an amazing boyfriend who I thought hung the moon. I was a junior in high school - a girl from a small town in Georgia. Everything was perfect, until my whole world came crashing down.

I got really sick one night and told my younger sister I thought I might be pregnant. A few days later, July 4, 2010, I told my aunt. She said to stay calm; it was all going to be okay. She suggested I tell my dad's girlfriend, so that night, I did. She bought me a home pregnancy test, and it came up positive. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies
A Friend

Babies Teens

Could you be more specific? How old are these teens and how old is the legal age for sex in your country? Until this information is supplied, then I am unable to provide an accurate answer to the first post's question.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2013 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Teen birthrate hits another record low in 2011

The new rate is 31.3 births per 1,000 women ages 15-19. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2013 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Babies Teens

Study Shows Big Drop in Teen Pregnancy Rates as Planned Parenthood Clinics Close

As a part of ALL's just-released meta-study of Planned Parenthood, STOPP researchers analyzed the teen pregnancy rate in 16 counties of the Texas Panhandle. In those counties, over an 11-year period, closures of Planned Parenthood facilities were ongoing in the face of strong community opposition to the abortion giant's presence. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2013 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Babies Teens

Teen Mother: Don't Have an Abortion, You"ll Never Regret It

In a moving video, a young mother shares the story of finding herself pregnant at just sixteen years old. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2015 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies

16 and Pregnant, Darby Could Have Aborted, She Rejected It When Her Doctor Said This

In a moving video, a young mother shares the story of finding herself pregnant at just sixteen years old. Darby explains taking the at-home pregnancy test and being in a state of disbelief, almost as if the positive test were a joke. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2015 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Teens Babies - Page 4

Young girls need to be shown a lot of appreciation and respect by their male family members. This way they know how they should be treated by the boys they meet. There is a lot of pressure for these girls to get their pants down in the shortest time possible and they need to know that you son't have to do that to be liked, appreciated or loved.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2015 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Teens Babies Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

Teen Dad Dies in Tragic Crash, Girlfriend Wants Their Unborn Baby to be “Just Like Him”

A Spring, Texas, teen died in an auto accident on I-45 in late January. He left behind a preborn son who is due this month. James Walker was 18 years old, and his 17-year-old girlfriend Dennise Laureano says her wish for her son is for him “to be just like his dad.” Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Teens With Babies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,