Teens With Babies - Page 2 of 7

Wow I am so glad to hear from the teen men - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2008 - 6:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

?
Poll: Is it natural for a teenager to want to have a baby?
  Yes, perfectly normal       28.00%
  Yes, if they are in their late teens       20.00%
  I am not sure       8.00%
  No, it is absurd       44.00%
Total Votes: 25
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Pregnant Teens - Young teenage girls wanting to have babies - is this okay? What about young teen girls pregnant and feeling that they should have an abortion? These things are discussed within this thread.
Teens With Babies Related Information to Teens With Babies
13th Apr, 2003 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies - Page 2

I agree with Xtrasweetgirl, although I would personally recommend all the girls and guys to abstained of sexual relationships before marriage. It may sound crazy for some of you all, but there are lots of religious and non-religious people out there who follow this.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2006 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies
A Friend

Babies Teens

I don't see why girls want babies so bad at such a young age! In my graduating class there were 4 girls that were pregnant, 2 in the grade below me and 3 even below that. Grade 10...3 girls were pregnant. I feel soo bad for those girls, on of my friends just got pregnant and she doesn't know who the father is. Makes me extremely sad for them, it also makes it harder in the future for when they wanna get married. Tellin their boyfriends they already have a kid is kinda a big shocker. Trust me, I've been there. Girls, if you read this. Don't get pregnant until you find the one ya wanna be with for the rest of your life. Helps save you a ton of heartache and grief.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2006 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teens With Babies Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

REDUCING NUMBER OF TEEN MOTHERS 'PRIORITY'

A waiting list of more than 90 teenage mothers from Canterbury needing urgent help has prompted agencies to call for a national scheme to reduce young pregnancies.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3740012a11~,00.html

24th Jul, 2006 - 9:31am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Babies Teens

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 13-Apr 03, 6:04 PM)
I agree with Xtrasweetgirl, although I would personally recommend all the girls and guys to abstained of sexual relationships before marriage. It may sound crazy for some of you all, but there are lots of religious and non-religious people out there who follow this.

shocked.gif' /><!--endemo--> I completely agree.  I don't know if a guy has a say on this subject, but I do know that the topic caught my attention because it is a subject I feel strongly about.  Here is a tip for all of you teenage girls:  DON'T HAVE SEX!  Screw what your friends will think about you because you are still a virgin.  Screw what the men think when you won't have sex with them.  This isn't about them, it's about you.  It's about the rest of YOUR life, not theirs.  <br />Getting pregnant at a young age is a chain reaction.  First, you either have to drop out of school or your grades drop dramatically.  You blow your chances at going straight into college (unless you have a lot of <!--WORD2URL-01--><a href='https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?&act=Help' title='' target='_blank'><b><!--END WORD2URL-01-->help<!--WORD2URL-02--></b></a><!--END WORD2URL-02--> and some rich parents), which in turn means working your butt off for $6, $7 or at most $8 per hour for a long long time.  Try raising a child on that income.  When your friends are going to the club, guess who stays home because they have a child to take care of?  <br />OH, and don't you dare say you want a child, have one, then decide to Since no one is going to take my advice or LDS's advice anyway about not having sex until married, then at leeeeaaaaast use condoms, condoms, condoms. Screw the pill, you can still catch diseases on the pill. I know it doesn't feel as good but suck it up or risk catching something Ajax can't take off.
I need to get off of this thread... I'm getting a little too worked up.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2006 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies
A Friend

Babies Teens

Well, I am a teenage guy so I weigh in here.

First you got to much to worry about as a teen anyway.

College, tests, what you want to do with your life, who you are, who you want to be with.

Now, you want to have babies?

Sex is one of the most overrated things in the country, in my humble opinion.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2006 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies
A Friend

Teens With Babies

I know that even before my teens, I loved babies and knew I wanted to have one, someday. I grew up though, believing that there's a time and place for everything - sex, within marriage; obviously children come after that.

So while, on one level I could say that as a teenager I wanted a baby, I knew I wouldn't have sex till I was in a place where I could provide properly for a new life.

Regarding abortion - I'm absolutely pro-life, mostly because I appreciate my own life. My mother was begged by three separate doctors to abort me, they told her I would die anyway if she went through with the pregnancy, and that she might die as well.

I'm happy to report that she looked for a fourth doctor who helped her through - and considering that we're both alive, happy and healthy today, what kind of an ingrate would I be to recommend abortion for another woman?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2008 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Teens Babies - Page 2

Name:Llagirlwriter

Comments: I'm writing an article for a national magazine on teens who want to have a baby and try to get pregnant on purpose and I'm looking to interview over the telephone teenage girls, teachers, educators,doctors, parents, etc who would like to talk about the phenomenon of teen girls wanting to get pregnant on purpose, not using birth control, looking forward to a baby, etc. Any leads, especially to teen girls who would like to talk on the phone about having had babies that they purposefully became pregnant with, are welcome.

22nd Jan, 2008 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Teens Babies Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Wow I am so glad to hear from the teen men here saying stick to abstinence. After all babies are not the only thing one ends up with from unprotected relations.

My thoughts are that it is normal for a teen or even preteen to have "thoughts" of having a baby after all your body is going through all the changes to do just that!

Having said that I do emphasis the word thought, this is normal. The abnormal is the actions that many take in getting pregnant with out the consent of their partner of the moment, and no thought as to how they will provide for this total dependent little baby.

I think age is not the determining factor here but maturity is. I know young ladies who met and married and had 4 children by 25 and did well. I also know ladies that I hope never bear children at all because they are just unfit to mother a child, being they are self centered.

WARNING TEEN MALES laws in Canada are changing and if you do bear a child unto another you will have to get to work and support it and rightly so. Parents of these teens you are also now in the line of fire, you will make those payments for your male child if he can not and rightly so for you did not teach him well enough. Hard and cruel maybe but so can be raising a baby when you are unprepared to do so.

Bottom line here folks stop, think and ask questions of any one who is a parent that you can trust.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Teens With Babies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,