Justin Bieber - Page 3 of 14

Fans sneak into Bieber's hotel room - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Mar, 2011 - 8:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Justin Bieber - Page 3

Fans packout Bieber film premiere

Downtown Los Angeles has become Bieberville. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber
A Friend

Bieber Justin

Congrats on his success, can't believe he's made it this far! I expect him to star in all sorts of movies during his career. What a talent.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Justin Bieber wants Beyonce kiss

Justin Bieber has pleaded with Jay-Z not to "be mad" after he revealed his Valentine's Day dream is a kiss from Beyonce Knowles. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2011 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Bieber Justin

No cure for Bieber fever

Justin Bieber says there is "no cure" for Bieber fever. Ref. Source 2

22nd Feb, 2011 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Bieber Justin

Oh yes, finally the youngster decided to cut his hair and get rid of his signature bangs!

international QUOTE
Less than two weeks after Justin Bieber faked out fans by pretending to shave his head on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the Biebs put his hair on the chopping block again - and this time it was for real. "Yeah so it's true"¦I got a lil haircut"¦I like it," Bieber tweeted about his shorter cut, which he cropped while on the set of his new music video with Rascal Flatts, whose bass player Jay DeMarcus (left) shared the photo on his Twitter....

22nd Feb, 2011 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber

I personally think he is VERY over rated, I have lost respect for him just because of his raging fans and the credit he gets. Sure he is good but I can list atleast 10 other kids his age who are better. Plus his lyrics are too generic for my tastes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2011 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber - Page 3

Bidding hot in Bieber hair auction

A single lock of Justin Bieber's newly-shorn hair is being auctioned off for charity and bids have reached $6700 ($NZ8985) on eBay early. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2011 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Fans sneak into Bieber's hotel room

Justin Bieber was left feeling vulnerable after two overzealous fans sneaked into his hotel suite. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Justin Bieber

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,