Justin Bieber - Page 12 of 14

'I had to block Justin Bieber' - Page 12 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Jan, 2017 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2014 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber - Page 12

Justin Bieber charged with dangerous driving and assault, Ontario police say. An ATV collision led to a physical altercation in Ontario on Friday. Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2014 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Bieber Justin

This was bound to happen at some point I'm just hoping he gets some kind of jail time so he can wake up from his deep dream where he can do just about anything he wants without consequence.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2015 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Justin Bieber Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Is Bieber the worst Calvin model ever?

THE Biebs rocks his signature pout and a pair of tighty whities in these new campaign photots for Calvin Klein. And not everyone is a fan. Ref. Source 7

22nd Feb, 2015 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Bieber Justin

Calvin Klein may have made a mistake by choosing Justin Bieber for its promos. They need to attract men to their line, not women. Most guys I know don't dig Justin.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2015 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Bieber Justin

Bieber: 'It's not photoshopped fools'

CLEARLY still sensitive about the comments from his Calvin Klein ads, Justin Bieber has recorded a video talking about his first appearance on Men's Health. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2015 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber

Why did Hillary Clinton snub Justin Bieber?

JUSTIN Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, held a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in LA but the singing superstar wasn't on the guest list. Here's why. Ref. Source 6p

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2015 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber - Page 12

Justin Bieber nude pics showed 'shrinkage'

JUSTIN Bieber has seen the funny side of those infamous nude photos, telling a US TV show 'that was shrinkage for me'. Ref. Source 7v

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 12

'I had to block Justin Bieber'

NORMALLY, it's a good thing if a celebrity follows you online. But the "Beliebers" became Stephen Casey's worst nightmare. Ref. Source 4q.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Justin Bieber

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,