Anil Roberts - Page 5 of 6

I can't see Anil Roberts, I'm - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th Nov, 2014 - 5:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Anil Roberts Personality - Former Minister of Sports & Youth Affairs
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2014 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts - Page 5

Name: Slightpepper

Comments: Wait this is more than just the average Trinidadian complaining. There was a March taking place last Thursday by Members of the Movement for Social Justice and the Members of the Joint Trade Union Movement and they said they will stage a March every day in front of the Ministry of Sports until Anil Roberts is out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2014 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Roberts Anil

According to the Congress of the People, former Minister of Sports, Anil Roberts has indicated his intention to tender his resignation as MP for D"Abadie-O"Meara.

31st Jul, 2014 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

If he does it leaves the seat open for elections. Now that seat is highly contested because it has switched politicians many times over. I will be waiting to see if the PM will call an election for that seat anytime soon. Did Anil Roberts serve his constituency well? If he did then the COP may have a chance again, but I doubt.

1st Aug, 2014 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Roberts Anil

Minutes after Anil Roberts handed his resignation, The Guardian Newspaper had an interview with him. He looked visibly upset next to his wife who was comforting him. The following are some of the things he said:

international QUOTE
He said the last thing he expected was being asked to resign.

international QUOTE
"If a minister has been forced to resign or have to resign, having done nothing wrong, a minister of government, duly elected by the people, is put into a position to resign, then where do we go from here?" he asked.

Asked why his Cabinet colleagues were against him, Roberts replied: "You would have to ask them because, me, to tell you the truth, one of my weaknesses from having lived a life in sport is that I am too much of a team player. "My wife always tells me that I believe in people too much. I have learnt the hard way today. That is the regret I have."

international QUOTE
"All of a sudden pressure was brought to mount from all over and pressure was put on my Prime Minister and forced me to resign. Did I want to resign? No! Source 4

1st Aug, 2014 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Roberts Anil

international QUOTE (politico)
Did Anil Roberts serve his constituency well?

According to TV6 News he did not after TV6 conducted a public interview with some of the constituents of Anil Roberts. Many of them complained that he did not deliver and thought he should of step down before.

4th Aug, 2014 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts

Then it would make no difference when that seat remains vacant for a year (Since he wasn't doing anything anyways).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2014 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts - Page 5

The D'Abadie / Arima seat occupied by Anil Roberts has now been declared vacant by the Speaker of Parliament at today's sitting. Nothing was declared as to what will happen now with the 'open' seat, however the COP did put someone as an 'overseer' for the area.

29th Nov, 2014 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

I can't see Anil Roberts, I'm not hearing from Anil Roberts, like Anil Roberts in America now. What happened to all that talk he was talking, how Anil Roberts gone so silent?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Anil Roberts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,