Anil Roberts - Page 2 of 6

So how they making all those arrests with - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Jun, 2014 - 7:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Anil Roberts Personality - Former Minister of Sports & Youth Affairs
3rd Jun, 2014 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts - Page 2

I think the COP would rather do without that kind of 'light'. The exposure is negative. Remember, no matter how much good you do - people cannot forget the bad stuff. You can't make mistakes in politics.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2014 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Roberts Anil

Anil has been suspended from the COP.

international QUOTE
Sport Minister Anil Roberts has been suspended by the Congress of the People (COP) for his failure to co-operate and clear the air on a video of someone resembling a minister rolling a joint. Source 1

That was expected if the party wanted to maintain any kind of credibility but what is he going to do now, go independent? I doubt the UNC will 'take him'.

4th Jun, 2014 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

international QUOTE
That was expected if the party wanted to maintain any kind of credibility but what is he going to do now, go independent?

Not sure what you mean? He was NOT expelled, he was suspended and the suspension has no impact whatsoever, it is just a technicality. The COP constitution does not allow for expulsion of members and that's one of the things the COP board wants to change. He is still a member of the COP.

4th Jun, 2014 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Roberts Anil

The funny thing is this happened some years ago when there was some head knocking between Anil Roberts and the COP leadership. Back then they openly admitted that they could not expel him and yet never did anything to change their constitution to make it an option. Now with this video they want to consider the COP constitutional change. Why? I think this brings a level of embarrassment the COP does not need at this time but its too late.

16th Jun, 2014 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Roberts Anil

Personally, I think Anil Roberts should be fired. It's funny how other ministers were fired very quickly and yet, the honourable Prime Minister seems to be having problems with firing her blue eyed boy, Anil Roberts. I would love to find out what is Anil Roberts holding over Kamla's head? She seems extra cautious when it comes to dealing with him and why is that? According to Prakash, there is no proof that the substance that Anil Roberts used in the video is indeed marijuana. I spoke to an attorney and I was informed that Anil Roberts may claim that it was hemp he was "Rolling up" To smoke! This is a brilliant argument because hemp is similar to marijuana but it it not illegal! I was also shocked to read a report recently that indicated Anil Roberts as being with "Prostitutes" In the video. Now what kind of example is this Minister of Sports & Youth Affairs setting for the youths of this country? Time to grow a spine Kamla and fire Anil Roberts now!

16th Jun, 2014 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts

international QUOTE
Prime Minister seems to be having problems with firing her blue eyed boy, Anil Roberts

What does the blue eyed boy term supposed to mean? Really, from a legal stand point, unless the women that were there came forward there is no case. Since prostitution is illegal that could also be a case but that is another story. There are no witnesses so no story to charge him with a 'crime'.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2014 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts - Page 2

Baby Trinidadian, I am referring to Anil Roberts as a "Blue eyed boy" Meaning that in Kamla's eyes, "he can do no wrong!" You have raised a very interesting point about no witnesses coming forward and this would make it even more of a challenge, to prove that a crime was committed. I never thought about it that way! But one point remains unchanged is, Anil Roberts is not a good role model for the youths of this country and I stand by what I said before: he needs to be fired now! This country is faced with so many problems involving drugs, violence, corruption that the last thing we need is a Minister, holding a portfolio of Sports and Youth affairs, to be shown in a video with prostitutes, rolling something that looks like an illegal substance. The mere fact that he refused to attend an emergency meeting held by COP makes you wonder, if he is innocent, then why not attend the meeting to explain the video in question?

16th Jun, 2014 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Anil Roberts Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

So how they making all those arrests with video footage? Why they can't do the same with this case?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Anil Roberts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,