SpaceX - Private Space Company - Page 8 of 13

This landing looked much smoother and faster - Page 8 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 1st May, 2017 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (13) »
SpaceX Spaceships
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

SpaceX - Private Space Company
A Friend

SpaceX - Private Space Company - Page 8

As more and more private corporations start heading into the space race I think we will see many more interesting developments. I would love to go on a trip around the moon but I think it will be a bit out of my price range. I guess I am stuck here on earth.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Company Space Private SpaceX

Yeah, I'm guessing this will be a millionaires vacation for the foreseeable future. For me, I'd love to explore the cosmos. Maybe in my next life!

20th Mar, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

SpaceX - Private Space Company UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

They say anyone under 40 could live to be 200 years if you track our rate of medical advances and the commiserate increase in longevity. You might get your wish to travel the cosmos in this lifetime.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Company Space Private SpaceX

I doubt that I will live to be 200 from all the stuff that has happened to me. I wish to live to be 120 and hope that I can. I bet though I will not make it to 90. I would love to travel into space but doubt I would be able to afford it in the next 35 years.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:41pm

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Company Space Private SpaceX

KN,

I'm with you on that. I'd love to be the first paratrooper on Mars, or perhaps avplanet in another solar system, jumping in as part of an advance recon force.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

SpaceX launches, lands Falcon 9 rocket

SpaceX successfully launched a classified U.S. Intelligence mission from Kennedy Space Center on Monday, a day after a sensor problem scrubbed a first attempt. After the launch, SpaceX landed the first stage of its Falcon 9 rocket on a pad at Cape Canaveral, part of its ongoing efforts to recover and reuse rockets on future launches. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

SpaceX Private Space Company - Page 8

This is a huge advance being able to reuse rockets. This will make rockets less expensive in the future and advance rocket science in general. Of course, the advance we really need is a new way to propel our rockets. Distances are too vast traveling at the speeds we travel at now. Until we discover a way to travel at speeds we consider science fiction now we're consigned to this solar system for manned travel.

1st May, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

SpaceX Private Space Company Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 8

This landing looked much smoother and faster than the first. They've learned well. Now on to bigger and better deigns!

> TOPIC: SpaceX - Private Space Company

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,