SpaceX - Private Space Company - Page 8 of 8

KN, I'm with you on that. I'd - Page 8 - Science, UFO, Zoology, Horticulture - Posted: 5.8 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 15 48 108 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 
SpaceX Spaceships
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 12,121
Avg: 6.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 42,464.91 FP
Charm: 178
As more and more private corporations start heading into the space race I think we will see many more interesting developments. I would love to go on a trip around the moon but I think it will be a bit out of my price range. I guess I am stuck here on earth.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 848
Avg: 15.7 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 39,261.60 FP
Charm: 28
Yeah, I'm guessing this will be a millionaires vacation for the foreseeable future. For me, I'd love to explore the cosmos. Maybe in my next life!

Post Date: 6.2 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 200
Avg: 2.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 52.1%
[+] Gain: 49.41 FP
Charm: 42
They say anyone under 40 could live to be 200 years if you track our rate of medical advances and the commiserate increase in longevity. You might get your wish to travel the cosmos in this lifetime.

Post Date: 6.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 12,121
Avg: 6.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 42,464.91 FP
Charm: 178
I doubt that I will live to be 200 from all the stuff that has happened to me. I wish to live to be 120 and hope that I can. I bet though I will not make it to 90. I would love to travel into space but doubt I would be able to afford it in the next 35 years.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 6.1 Days Ago

Post Date: 5.8 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 848
Avg: 15.7 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 39,261.60 FP
Charm: 28
KN,

I'm with you on that. I'd love to be the first paratrooper on Mars, or perhaps avplanet in another solar system, jumping in as part of an advance recon force.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on SpaceX - Private Space Company, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if SpaceX - Private Space Company is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your Spelling / Grammar before replying.
Thank you for helping us keep International Discussions Constructive.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: SpaceX - Private Space Company

Reader please Share & "LIKE" us:
All "Like" options open on a new page.

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 1 Hour Ago
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11 Hours Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 17 Hours Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 1 Week Ago
Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Thomaslee 12th Mar, 2017 - 2:08pm
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 10th Mar, 2017 - 9:36am
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Abnninja 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:53am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Abnninja 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Krusten 30th Jan, 2017 - 5:53pm
USA Memorial Day: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 31st May, 2016 - 1:00am