SpaceX - Private Space Company - Page 9 of 13

SpaceX is the answer to NASA's problem - Page 9 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 10:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
SpaceX Spaceships
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

SpaceX - Private Space Company - Page 9

SpaceX bets the house to become satellite Internet provider. SpaceX, the upstart California company that brought the world reusable rockets and dramatically lower launch costs, now has plans to beam broadband Internet from space to consumers around the world. Source 1g.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

SpaceX - Private Space Company
A Friend

Company Space Private SpaceX

Wow, this is a very gutsy move. But really, wouldn't this be amazing if this works? Near Earth space has become so incredibly important in a relatively short time.

6th Jun, 2017 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

SpaceX - Private Space Company UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have heard many ideas of how to bring internet to everyone for fairly cheap, but haven't seen anyone make good on their promises yet. It would be amazing if SpaceX was able to, but I imagine it will still be a ways off. It will be like the geosynchronous satellites required for GPS navigation, it took many years to get the quantity up there to get accurate GPS data. I imagine it'll take a while to get enough satellites up for coverage to be really effective (Even in just the US).

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Company Space Private SpaceX

Even if they are able to provide this one will have to wonder how more crowded the near earth orbits are going to become. Sooner or later we will need to start cleaning up a lot of the junk up there.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Company Space Private SpaceX

Kn,

Amen to that and sooner is better than later. There is a pretty substantial chance that we are going to lose a very expensive satellite at some point. And more than just expensive, it could be critical to infrastructure.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

We need to start offering a bounty for items confirmed cleaned from orbit (And a hefty penalty for new items added). A specialized ship could remove thousands of junk items in a week's sojourn, we just need to give someone incentive to build it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

SpaceX Private Space Company - Page 9

Daisahin,

This is genius. And I'm sure a consortium of of coutnries would play for it too. It would be well worth it since a piece of space junk could cripple a billion plus dollar satellite.

7th Jun, 2017 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

SpaceX Private Space Company Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 9

SpaceX is the answer to NASA's problem of being the sole force for space. NASA has a lot of red tape and bureaucracy that SpaceX does not and this means that it can move forward with more unique ways to get the job done. I will like to see how it works out in 10 years from now.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: SpaceX - Private Space Company

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,