The Chronicle Project

The Chronicle Project - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 10th Aug, 2010 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
10th Jun, 2010 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

The Chronicle Project

The Chronicle Project

This is an interesting project presenting a new way to read Hebrew. In doing so, the literal meaning of the words renders the current translation of the Bible very differently. The entire Bible has not been completed yet, but what they have done so far is very intriguing.

According to the authors, each Hebrew letter is a word in itself, and the letters used in each word define the word.

I think LDS people, particularly, will find this fascinating.

international QUOTE
What We Have Discovered
The following work, is NOT a translation. 
Rather it is the application of the newly discovered Self Defining Hebrew or SDH system which was built into the ancient Hebrew language by its creator(s).
1. It is capable of defining a word from its revealed concept, because each letter in the Hebrew language has been found to be its own seperate word (see prime glyph set on translating page) and so a complete description of an item has been found to be in what was once thought of as a single word.

2. Once that word has been properly divided and defined, that definition applies to every placement of it in a text.  One word, one definition, unlike standard translations which can use up to 84 different words for a single Hebrew word, because the initial definition is in error.

3. Each word, can now be properly defined, even by a beginner with minimal help, thus speeding up the learning curve.  Remember though, this site has only just begun and it is an ongoing work which will be posted as completed.

4. Due to the fact each word has a visible definition from its own description, doctrinal pressures can no longer sway the translation.

This discovery is not intended to create a new sect or division.  It is intended only for the purpose of revealing the Hebrew texts as close to it's original form as we can.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Project Chronicle The

I can't help but wonder if this isn't want of those pseudo Nostradamus projects to convince of something new to look for in the Bible.

13th Jun, 2010 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

The Chronicle Project Revealed Bible The

Hi FarSeer,

I'm jumping all around the forum this morning, looking at posts that catch my attention, and yours is very interesting.

I had a bare introduction to Hebrew many years ago, so I went to their website to take a look at their work. Now they claim that each letter in Hebrew represents a word, yet when I pulled up the Masoretic text of the Torah with a side-by-side translation into English by a Hebrew scholar and compared it to theirs, they aren't doing a letter to word conversion, but a nearly word to word translation. Their result bears a resemblance to the standard translation, but it's about as close to ungrammatical gibberish as you can get and still make some sense of it.

They also state that because of their method, "doctrinal pressures can no longer sway the translation." Yet I have to wonder about that just looking at this footnote from their translation of the Flood story--

international QUOTE
"The Giants ( Fallen Ones)  had used up all the resources of man and they began to fight over what was left. The giants had also infected most animals, by copulating with all forms of life.  Because their fathers were  members of the supreme ones, their genetic material was not segregated to their species.  These abominations then began interbreeding with the animals around them until almost everything became infected.  The only way to save what was left was to place uninfected species aboard the ark and destroy everything remaining."

OK...

So, my evaluation after what was a very cursory examination of their material?--WACKO! Of course that's just my opinion, I could be flat wrong.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please look at how we use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

16th Jun, 2010 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Project Chronicle The

international QUOTE
I think LDS people, particularly, will find this fascinating.

Why did you think that? How does it relate if it's just another interpretation of the Bible already dissected a million times.

18th Jun, 2010 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Project Chronicle The

Utah Mormon,

It reminds me in some ways of the "Bible Code" that sold a lot of books a few years ago. It claimed there were hidden prophetic messages in the original Hebrew which could be deciphered by placing them in complex matrixes and then reading the resulting text.

30th Jun, 2010 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

The Chronicle Project

The Bible has been translated and re-translated so many times but even the most basic parts of it baffles everyone with conclusions that are not agreeable. This just seems to add to that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

The Chronicle Project

Name: Director

Comments: Greetings I found this site looking for this "project" and to tell you the truth I found nothing about those people and their so called project.

Their site was created in November of 2009. There is no information about those people only one mail address and nothing in the news. And nothing about this SDH ( Self Defining Hebrew System) [..]

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2010 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

The Chronicle Project The Bible Revealed

Name: Chris

Comments: Thanks for posting our stuff. I thought I would answer some of the questions. We discovered this stuff in 2007 and it took two years just to properly assemble the data. We then contacted over 200 "experts" and sent them our stuff. 200 experts shunned us. Then [..] got wind of our stuff and posted it. This is the first time we were given exposure about 5 months ago. Each letter is a word. You can find the list in the how to notes, which it appears the people here had problem understanding. We just posted a paraphrased version of the first book this morning so it doesn't sound like Yoda is talking. (western versus Eastern speech)
Thanks again, Chris [..] at the Chronicle project

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Chronicle Project

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,