Burger King Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3 of 4

Name: Jasmine Country: Title: Poor service - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2014 - 8:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Burger King Trinidad & Tobago Review
14th Dec, 2010 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 7-Dec 10, 4:03 PM)
Comments: [I will like to know if] Burger King uses Halaal meat?

I heard they do but since they will be getting their chicken imported from the US, it will no longer be the case.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2011 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad King Burger

Name: Ocean

Title: Burger King Curepe

Comments: Since Burger King Curepe opened its I was unfortunate enough to think that the service will change. I am not sure if management hand pick their staff but a standard that they lived up to, observed from my 10-15 visits, is that they are all unfriendly and act like they don't need my hard earned cash.
Last time I was there was 21 July and I am not returning to that outlet. It was after 10pm the cashier looked at me..inhaled and exhaled deeply with her eyes closed with hand on hip.. And looked at me with this "what" look in her face. If I wasn't that hungry I would have gone elsewhere. I ordered, waited for 7 minutes, got food, then left

26th Jul, 2011 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Ocean but what kind of nonsense is this? It took you 10 to 15 TIMES to realize you shouldn't be treated like a dog and they don't deserve your hard earned cash? It would only take me ONCE and I'm out of there in a split second.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2013 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Tobago and Trinidad King Burger

Name: Roy

Title: Poor Service

Comments: I just left the Gulf City Burger King. It seems that you have to wait longer [than] patrons who are after you and demand that they are given their orders right away. This [was] happening until I spoke to the attendants about this wrong doing. What Burger King is doing is encouraging lawlessness. Please don't operate if this is what you are teaching your employees!

12th Feb, 2013 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad King Burger

I've been to Burger King dozens of times ([Curepe] and [Tunapuna]) and I find their service quite normal by T&T standards and I get what I want. I've never gotten what the fuss is all about with respect to their service

13th Feb, 2013 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago

There is a Burger King in Tunapuna now? Burger King is really spreading all over this place but I don't see what the big deal is either. I rather a nice creole meal that is healthier, cost less and way more tasty than that American nonsense.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2013 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago - Page 3

I find that Burger King in Trinidad and Tobago is OK. The intersting part is their burgers and fries taste similar to Mcdonalds, and I have heard people outside who was talking about Burger King mentioning that. How Burger King can make fries and burgers that taste similar to another fast food company like Mcdonalds?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 24th Jul, 2013 - 10:25pm

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2014 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Name: Jasmine

Title: Poor service

Comments: From Trinidad & Tobago.
- Tunapuna branch staff cannot distinguish between a Whopper Jr and a Whopper Jr meal. In fact, the redemption of the vouchers circulated at the beginning of August 2014 has been quite a hassle. Different branches are telling customers different things and trying to make customers purchase unnecessary things (Apart from what is printed on the voucher) to redeem the said vouchers. Poor customer service.
- Curepe branch .Poor customer service.And some of the staff are downright illmannered. They don't greet you. They walk away without saying anything when you walk up to the counter. The ordering line is confusing as to which way to go. And why is my burger never hot, or warm? Dirty tables. Water dripping from air-condition unit near eating tables. Fries are limp and greasy. And where are the customer comment cards in the branches? Staff's refusal to swap soft drinks in deals for bottled water.
-Trincity Mall branch - better customer service here. Quick service though most times they refuse to give you extra anything eg, a straw or a napkin.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Burger King Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,