Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Nov, 2010 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Thanksgiving 2010
28th Sep, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

After Halloween comes the preparations for Thanksgiving 2010 but then again there are those start planning from much earlier in order to be with their loved ones. Have you started planning Thanksgiving 2010 as yet?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2010 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2010
A Friend

Thanksgiving

I have not even thought about Thanksgiving at all. I am training people right now at work and that is a headache in of itself. We need two people trained by the end of November and so far we only have one in training. Waiting to see if we get another person on board soon.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2010 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Thanksgiving 2010 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

40% of Americans cutting Thanksgiving fat:

With the economy still struggling American families are planning to scale back their Thanksgiving celebrations this year Ref. Source 9

24th Nov, 2010 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

As usual my job this Thanksgiving is 'go-for'. During this time of year I go for all the things necessary for the wife's pot. I am vegetarian so there will be no meat on my plate, I am already thankful for that.

24th Nov, 2010 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

JB that sounds like what my dad has to do sometimes when my mother forgets something for Turkey Day dinner. Hope you guys have like a totally good time with your family.

26th Nov, 2010 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2010

My wife prepared a fantastic Thanksgiving meal. At my request she also made very soft dinner rolls that came out on top. As a tradition we always say what we are thankful for... Part of mine was about the content of this Thread: Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2010 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2010

I really enjoyed Thanksgiving, it's my favorite holiday after Christmas. Since JB is a vegetarian and Jonah and Seth don't really like any type of meat, Felipe and I ate some baked chicken breasts. We also had mash potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, cauliflower in bechamel sauce, green salad and homemade pillow soft dinner rolls. For dessert we had apple pie.

We also took turns to say what we are thankful for and just having the food on the table made me appreciate the many blessings we have in our lives.

27th Nov, 2010 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2010 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

That sounds delicious! We celebrated thanksgiving too, but more as family thanksgiving as we are not American, but it was still nice to have us all give thanks in prayer for something that we appreciate having and are thankful for.
We had chicken , onion and pepper roti's for a change this year followed by mixed fruit salad... As the kids love fruit and I'm trying to cut down on my intake of foods laugh.gif.

Glad to hear that you guys all had a great time!
Diane.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thanksgiving 2010

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,