Kim Jong Un - Page 6 of 12

I think the news is hoping that he launches - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (12) »
Kim Jong Un Future North Korean Leader - North Korea - Son of Kim Jong Il - Mysterios Wife
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Kim Jong Un - Page 6

Wow, if these are doctored to make him look better than he is a truly ugly little person. I was going to put man instead of person, but I'm afraid that would be giving him far too much credit.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Un Jong Kim

Maybe, just maybe deep down Kim Jong Un just wants to be an American but because he was born into this regime he feels obligated to keep up the tirade of what he has been taught.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kim Jong Un History & Civil Business Politics

Kim Jong Un is cruel and dangerous but not crazy, North Korean experts say. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un hopes nuclear weapons will ensure his survival. Source 8d.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Page 6 Un Jong Kim

I would not say he is crazy but he is a dangerous man if he thinks that nuclear weapons will ensure his survival. You notice it is his survival and not the survival of his country.

3rd Aug, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Un Jong Kim

Some people can't comprehend that some people can be so evil so they spin it off as their crazy but they're just ultra self-centered and there is a big difference between the two. It doesn't help when your own people see you as a 'god' of sorts.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kim Jong Un

Why nuclear strike isn't suicide. HE MAY look like a madman baiting enemies into war, but there are sound reasons behind Kim Jong-un's military provocations. Source 6p.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Kim Jong Un - Page 6

He is crazy like a fox, but he may make a miscalculation and then he's history. And he may be very wrong about what a US president will de, especially this one.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Kim Jong Un Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

I think the news is hoping that he launches an attack at us. I think the news wants someone to assassinate president Trump and they already have a scape goat who will happen to be Korean waiting to use saying that a North Korea infiltrated the US just to take out our president. This way they get rid of President Trump without raising the right side up against them. Does this seem far fetched?

> TOPIC: Kim Jong Un

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,