Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Hot Chicks - The RPG
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Hot Chicks - The RPG

Hot Chicks - The RPG

What is your review for "Hot Chicks - The RPG"?

Welcome to the world of 2015. Mankind's greed for wealth and knowledge has damned our collective souls. The Corporations have declared that human beings are a resource, to be used and discarded as they wish. Careless mages have released the demons of Hell into the world, to prey upon human terror and suffering. Aliens from far stars have taken notice, and are preparing to harvest the entire human race for their own profit.

Hot Chicks - The RPG
Hot Chicks - The RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2010 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

RPG - Chicks Hot

The brains behind "Hot Chicks Role-playing Game " Is Scott Corum who appeared in The Dungeon Masters and also recently joined our Community here: Source 7 so maybe he will give us the guts of it because I have not found a site that officially carries it, instead I found mostly comments, etc.

Hot Chicks - The RPG
Hot Chicks - The RPG (Hover)

18th Oct, 2010 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Hot Chicks - The RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

JB I think this is their official link: Source 3

By the name and characters I'm wondering if this is geared more towards adult gaming?

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Hot Chicks - The RPG
A Friend

RPG - Chicks Hot

Hot Chicks: The RPG and its supplements can be found at RPGNow or DrivethroughRPG. A search for the publisher Dakkar Unlimited will turn up our catalog.

The core book has mature themes, but is not specifically an "adult" title. A number of the supplements contain actual adult material - this is noted prominently in their product descriptions, which are only accessible if you have identified yourself as willing to view adult material at the sites.

Hot Chicks explores a very near-future world in which corporate greed and human pride have led to the wholesale objectification of the human race, by ourselves, Demons, and Aliens. While the general public is unaware that otherworldly and internal forces are working to turn all of humanity into products and food sources, and corporations are turning them into profit, a few individuals have realized how much trouble the world is in, and are striving to save the future and destiny of mankind. These are the Player Characters.

Hot Chicks uses our Inverted 20 System, which is designed for fast, action-packed game play. Characters can be from any walk of life, of either gender or any appearance. There are options for Cyberware, Magic, Martial Arts, Psionics, and/or Super Powers.

This is a "kitchen-sink" game, in that literally anything can be thrown into it. Robots, ninjas, cyborgs, evil spirits, kung-fu aliens... If it appears in an action movie, it fits nicely into Hot Chicks.

The system is designed so that the GM never has to tell the players "the rules say you can't do that." There is a mechanic for social contracts in the game called "The Deal." If a player wants their character to be able to do something outside of the normal bounds of play, they can make a "Deal" with the GM to allow it. This gives the game flexibility, the players empowerment, and the GM the ability to deplete the character's resources and set additional adventure hooks.

Hot Chicks: The RPG is currently supported by over forty supplements, with more coming out all of the time.

18th Oct, 2010 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

RPG - Chicks Hot

That plot like totally reminds me of the Resident Evil movies cept there were only a couple of hot chicks in those. You planning to run a version of it in member wars?

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Hot Chicks - The RPG
A Friend

Hot Chicks - The RPG

I hadn't really considered it, but I only really just got here. I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2010 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Hot Chicks - RPG

Dude if you do you can like count me in but I like rather be a hot dude rather than a hot chick you know what I'm saying. Just ask JB he can set you up and stuff. You can tell by my name that I like RPs a bit. wink.gif

18th Oct, 2010 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Hot Chicks - RPG Board Card & RPG Reviews

If Scottcorum wants to run an RPG in the Member Wars section he can do that and I'll even code it to look more like his game. I believe I even suggested it as a way to promote it - get players to see what it is like. We will not be able to include any of the adult oriented modules though.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Hot Chicks - The RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,