Hot Chicks - The RPG - Page 5 of 6

I've never heard of "Hot Chicks" - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Jul, 2017 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Hot Chicks - The RPG
28th Oct, 2010 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Hot Chicks - The RPG - Page 5

Scott, your the man!

Just wanted to say it's awesome to have you on here and if you were to host a game I would deffinately be in! And if all went well I think I would more then likely purchase the books and introduce my friends.

This is the first I have herd of Hot Chicks and it sounds pretty fun, I like the diversity of it.
Love the name and cover and don't understand how people can still complain about it the imagery and content in our current day. But I wont go into that. However would be dissapointed to see them change.

Really interested to see how the system works.
Please host a game biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2010 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

RPG - Chicks Hot

What's the difference between Hot Chicks and the extension for the dudes if you can make a dude with the Hot Chicks system?

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2010 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Hot Chicks - The RPG
A Friend

Hot Chicks - The RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

The Hot Dudes product is a set of paper miniatures, or "standees," like the original Hot Chicks product.

Hot Chicks: The Roleplaying Game, is another product entirely, which does allow you to play male or female characters, as well as characters who are neither gender (or both).

4th Nov, 2010 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 RPG - Chicks Hot

Thanks for answering. You're probably a busy guy, maybe you can recommend a GM that can run the game setting in the member wars section. It doesn't have to be you... Just so we get a feel of it but of course if you're willing to run it then all the better.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2010 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Hot Chicks - The RPG
A Friend

RPG - Chicks Hot

I think that's actually a really good idea. I'd love to run something here, but I'm literally up to my eyeballs in producing material for the system, as well as prepping a new system for release.

If someone would be willing to GM a Hot Chicks game here, I'd be more than happy to comp them a complete set of the books through RPGNow... A complimentary copy of the core book and all of the supplements, as well as providing them with complimentary copies of new books in the Hot Chicks line as well as our new line as they come out.

If they'd like to write a review or two along the way, so much the better - we live for feedback. wink.gif

So, if you'd like to run a Hot Chicks game here, drop me a line and let me know. The offer of a complimentary set of the books (there are over forty supplements at the moment) is open only to the first serious inquiry.

If someone does take it up, and a game starts here, I'll put the core book on sale at RPGNow for $1.00 for a week, so potential players can nab it up.

Of course, I'll be available to answer any questions, and I'd love to follow the game as it occurs.

Thanks for the idea, rpgpundit!

[..]

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: References to mature material or the promotion of such is not permitted.

6th Nov, 2010 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Hot Chicks - The RPG

Your welcome for the idea but can't commit to something like that right now, I guess I was just hoping that you already knew someone experienced with the system that could run it here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2012 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hot Chicks - RPG - Page 5

The Victory System takes the Inverted 20 System we've been using in our Hot Chicks products and sends it to the furthest reaches of your imagination.

Play in the Fantasy, Near-Modern, and/or Space Eras, or play in a Custom Era of your own design! Use the same fast, action-oriented dice mechanics from Hot Chicks, the same level-less open-ended Character Creation system, and play in any setting you like!

The Victory System is completely backwards-compatible with Hot Chicks: The Roleplaying Game; any of the old material from Hot Chicks will work just fine with it, and new material from The Victory System will work just fine with Hot Chicks!

As a heads-up to our loyal customers, we're going to continue the Hot Chicks product line to a climatic battle for the future and destiny of mankind, but that will only be the beginning of things to come. We will be producing a number of setting and campaign books for The Victory System in the near future; look for the world of Hot Chicks: The Roleplaying Game to get a major face-lift in the Victory System supplement "Destiny 2025!" Ref. Dakkar Unlimited (via Email)

14th Jul, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Hot Chicks - RPG Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

I've never heard of "Hot Chicks" as a Role-playing Game only a term used when boys are having an eyeful of women they really like that resemble models. I hope this isn't one of those stereotyping type of games. rolleyes.gif.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Hot Chicks - The RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,