Maria Sharapova - Page 2 of 4

I'm so happy that Maria Sharapova - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Jun, 2012 - 10:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
4th Jan, 2011 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Maria Sharapova - Page 2

You're so luck dude to have Maria Sharapova playing in your neck of the woods, I wish she would come ht some balls where I live I will definitely pay to go see her. Can you tell I'm a Maria Sharapova fan? wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2011 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Sharapova Maria

Oh lucky as I am having her play in New Zealand she is not so lucky.

She has just been beaten in the Quarter finals by Arn 6-2, 7-5. Watched the game on TV and Sharapova did not play that well.

I hope it has got the rust out of her game though and see goes on to do well at the Aust Open.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Maria Sharapova
A Friend

Maria Sharapova Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I have not seen her play for awhile but I do enjoy watching tennis. I think she is a good player and if she was a little rusty I am sure she will be back in shape for some of the other tourneys that will be starting soon.

6th Jan, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Sharapova Maria

Yes from her post match interviews it seems like she is targeting this year as a comeback year for herself.

I think from memory she is ranked about 17 or 18 in the world rankings, so she has had a tough time lately. It will be interesting to see how she does at the 1st Open of the year.

7th Jan, 2011 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Sharapova Maria

She is both very talented, rich and looks like a model! I don't think she ranks among the best one in the world though however she is really good at tennis.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2011 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Maria Sharapova

Sharapova and Kvitova set up Wimbledon showdown

Maria Sharapova, the glamour girl of women's tennis, showed she is not averse to winning ugly as she overcame some jitters to set up a Wimbledon final against Petra Kvitova. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2012 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Maria Sharapova - Page 2

Maria Wins French Open

Maria Sharapova won the French Open on Saturday, defeating Sara Errani 6-3, 6-2 in the final to complete the career Grand Slam. Ref. USAToday

9th Jun, 2012 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Maria Sharapova Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I'm so happy that Maria Sharapova won the French Open, she is one of my favorite female tennis players and with the kind of talent she has she can take on the best of them.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Maria Sharapova

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,