Transportation Security Administration - TSA - Page 11 of 15

The TSA has long been know as a place for - Page 11 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Jul, 2017 - 1:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Airport Body Search
U.S.A. Body Scanners - Pat Down - Security Checks
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2016 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Transportation Security Administration - TSA - Page 11

Disabled cancer patient slammed to the ground by TSA guards:

A disabled teenage cancer patient was injured during a violent arrest by security agents at Memphis international airport, her family has alleged in a lawsuit filed against the Transport Security Administration. Ref. Source 2k.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

TSA Administration Security Transportation

TSA Busted In Massive $100 Million, 40,000 lb Cocaine Smuggling Conspiracy:

Twelve current and former TSA officers and airport staff were indicted for allegedly trafficking over 20 tons of cocaine - worth over $100 million - into the U.S. Over an 18-years timeframe. Ref. Source 9r?

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration - TSA Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Mom says TSA agents at DFW Airport traumatized son with 'horrifying' security check;

A mother who asked TSA agents at DFW International Airport for alternative screening for her son with special needs said they were "Treated like dogs" Ref. Source 9p.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration - TSA
A Friend

Page 11 TSA Administration Security Transportation

Okay, this doesn't look traumatizing to me but I don't know the specifics of her son's special needs. I think we have to find a happy median where people with special needs are treated with the respect they deserve while public safety is also addressed.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

TSA Administration Security Transportation

TSA PreCheck additions: Singapore, Turkish and Silver among new airlines. The TSA's expedited security option for approved fliers is now up to 37 airlines. Ref. Source 3z.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Watch; Video of TSA Molesting Man's Wife By Matt Agorist. Exposes What Americans Will Endure for False Sense of Safety. Source 8t.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Transportation Security Administration TSA - Page 11

Oh my goodness, this is entirely too far. Maybe they should have made her take her jewelry and walk back through. But in the interest of not targeting the group that has actually targeted the US we are searching this woman. Yeah, that makes sense.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Transportation Security Administration TSA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 11

The TSA has long been know as a place for pedipholes and other not so nice people to work so they could have thier power trips and feel people up all in the name of security. What I find interesting is that many people actually feel safer knowing that this is going on. I would like to see some changes in the TSA operations but trying to get the government to see a better way of doing things is hard. When doing a pat down you do not need to go as far as this search did. I feel this is way over board and just a TSA agent that likes girls to get her jollies.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Transportation Security Administration - TSA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,