Game Of Thrones - Page 7 of 9

Thrones finally gets sex right. SPOILER ALERT: - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jul, 2017 - 11:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Game Of Thrones
TV Series
22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones - Page 7

I am so in love with this show. I started watching season 1 when season 3 was airing. I caught up in only two weeks, watching in the evenings after work. Even though it is a bit graphic for my taste, I enjoy that it deals with politics and other intrigue. I'm sick of fantasy shows that focus solely on the combat. Taking back your family's crown is a good thing, but how do you rule once you have it?

My obsession with this universe is so deep-set, that I started reading the books after season 4 ended. I couldn't wait to see what happened next, so I read through A Dance with Dragons. I was a bit frustrated when they deviated from the novels, but I understand why they had to do it. Even so, it's an amazing show!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Thrones Game

Yes, I really like this show too. It is well done and they are realistic… people die, even characters you like. What a concept. I was actually in Afghanistan working for the agency I work in for both season one and two., I'd go out, do what I do, dodge bombs, bullets, and death and get back to my hooch and watch Game of Thrones and my adrenaline would be pumping even harder because I couldn't wait to get to the next episode… and then it's pump even more during the episode, at least for most episodes.

And the characters are so rich. I love them all but by far my favorites are Jon, Daenerys, Tyrion, and Arya. They are all great in their parts so they make you like them or hate them. I can't wait to see what Arya becomes. I hope she becomes an assassin par excellence. And Jon, he needs to lead the north up so they can meet with Daenerys and save the world… because winter is coming *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 24th Apr, 2017 - 7:23pm

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Game Of Thrones Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Thrones' bizarre celebrity cameo. SPOILER ALERT: Game of Thrones returned to our screens with a surprise cameo, a shock proposal ... And a poopocalypse. Source 1h.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Page 7 Thrones Game

I enjoyed the new season opener. It shows that a lot of things are coming to a head. We will see many more battles for the seven kingdoms soon. I hope that evil lady sitting on the iron throne is soon done away with but I bet she lasts all this season.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Thrones Game

Yup, this was a good one. I wonder who the next major character to die is going to be…

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Game Of Thrones

If he was more forth coming with the books I may be able to tell you that but waiting over six years for the next book is really making me a bit upset. There is no reason to make fans wait this long for a book especially when he promised the fans the book would be released in the spring of 2016. Here it is over half way through 2017 and we still wait. I know the six main characters are not going to die any time soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Game Thrones - Page 7

Yeah, I don't think he is allowed to release the next book until HBO okays it. I thought I read somewhere that was the agreement he made.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Game Thrones Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Thrones finally gets sex right. SPOILER ALERT: That was unexpected. It took a man with no working parts to show the rest of Westeros's men how it's done. Source 7r.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Game Of Thrones

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,