World Of Medieval Players In Waiting

World Medieval Players Waiting - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Dec, 2010 - 2:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
If you have created a Character but cannot join in a current Scenario as yet because the current Party is away from the Village then you can use this Thread to post rudimentary actions for your character around the Village or your home UNTIL you can Post in the current active Camp Thread. The GM does NOT respond or answer Posts made here. Players currently in a Camp should NOT Post here.
10th Dec, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

World of Medieval Players In Waiting

You are in the Village. The Village is made up of mostly elderly people. You are among the very few that have chosen to be adventurous. The most likely places you can visit for any kind of interaction is the Market or the Tavern. In both these places you might meet passers by, locals and interesting strangers.

GM: Use this Thread ONLY if you are a current World of Medieval Player but cannot join the current Party.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2010 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Waiting Players Medieval World

Curious by nature, Egica decides to go to the Tavern to meet interesting locals, passers by, and strangers. She enters the building with a cautious smile and takes a seat at an empty table.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting RPG PBP Medieval World

Looking on at the newcomer into the Tavern, Scout can see the baby's milk still on her cheeks. He decides to help her break the ice, not that there was any to break, but she looked as though she was in need of both a seat and a drink.

"Ah, meh las, I be Scout, but some like to refer to me as 'Keen Bow' but I rather Scout."

He bows in a gentleman like manner. He then shows a table free with a drink of ale on it.

"Come sit, I have a little free time and ye look like ye have many questions about life and adventure... Am I wrong?"

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well met, Keen Bow," says Egica. "I'd be happy to join you, and yes, I do have questions."

She joins him at the table and takes a timid sip of the ale.

"I have so many questions that I really don't know where to begin," she admits. "Maybe you could tell me about the places you've been? Or the adventures you've had? I'd be interested in anything you had to tell me, really."

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Scout nods his head in an understanding way then looking her over says,

"I fully understand the complexities of thy mind meh lady, everything must be new, but I have to wonder why ye have no face, no icon nor any representation to thyself? Ye are as one lacking of the most basic elements to adventuring."

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Oh, I see. Thank you for pointing this out to me, Keen Bow. I think that I may have fixed the issue," Egica replies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

World Medieval Players Waiting

Looks over the cloaked maiden again,

"I see that ye have partially meh lady but please if ye will just refer to me in kind as Scout."

He then looks for emblems in her attire,

"Whom do ye represent? I see no symbol or alignment to justify thy existence?"

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Players Waiting World Medieval PBP RPG

"Sorry, I will refer to you Scout. I found an icon for myself--the maiden," she says. "Is there anything else that I need?"

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: World Of Medieval Players In Waiting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,