World Of Medieval Players In Waiting - Page 3 of 7

Just as Scout is about to answer you he sees - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Oct, 2012 - 7:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
If you have created a Character but cannot join in a current Scenario as yet because the current Party is away from the Village then you can use this Thread to post rudimentary actions for your character around the Village or your home UNTIL you can Post in the current active Camp Thread. The GM does NOT respond or answer Posts made here. Players currently in a Camp should NOT Post here.
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting - Page 3

"Ah, meh lady ye are young to things of thy profession. Such things you do not find in the market. Tools of thy trade can be only had from the underground possibly those that originally thought thee what thou knowest."

Fixes himself to emphasize what he is saying as he leans slightly over the table,

"See here, I have a solution to thy problem. Go to the local library of scrolls and seek out the one scroll that is call "Site Map". In this ye will see an array of subject areas. As ye make entries into these of thy thoughts ye will be rewarded with something known in these parts as "Forum Points" or as I like to call them "FP". This FP can then be traded at the local bank for gold. By doing this ye will have adequate to purchase these tools before ye adventure."

Sits back in his chair and relaxes,

"What good is a craftsman with no hammer, saw or whatever else to do his work eh?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting
A Friend

Waiting Players Medieval World

"Oh, I see," says Egica. "So, if I make contributions to these, then I can earn the FP that I need for gold! Thank you very much for sharing this with me, Scout."

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting RPG PBP Medieval World

Scout nods.

"Well of course meh lady I after all aim to please and help all worthy adventurers find their way."

Scout arises, throws a couple of gold pieces on the table while pointing to one of the wenches nearby to acknowledge his payment.

"Well meh lady I must be off now. T'was nice chatting with thee but I must find myself in the forests where I belong to catch the creatures that make soul filled meals."

He bows slightly then continues,

"Perhaps there will be another that will join thee here until others are ready to journey on an adventure."

He then collects his belongs in a very careful way, looks around and walks out of the tavern.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2010 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Waiting Players Medieval World

Egica thanks him and bids him farewell.

"I hope that someday I may be able to help you as you have helped me," she says.

18th Oct, 2012 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Waiting Players Medieval World

The village. Tanar was a child last time he visited it with his father and since then he desired so much seeing it again that now even the dust rising from the ground at every step had a special taste for him. The eyes darting left and right, as for registering even the smallest detail, he tried to focus on practical matters. He was not properly equipped for adventuring but his coin's purse was empty already. "Gold should be my first concerne", he decided while searching for a crowded crossroad. "I lack the tools for my trade but if I set up a small trick show maybe some villager will want to toss a coin or two". (is magic so despised that such an action could get me into trouble?).

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2012 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

Noticing the curious character standing near the Village market rather lost in the small Village, Scout approaches as one trying to help someone that needs to find their way,

"Lad, ye look rather flustered, what matter troubles thy mind?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2012 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Players Waiting - Page 3

Suddenly realizing that somebody was approaching from the market, Tanar tried to wipe out the worried expression from his face. "Hail, stranger", greeted the villager. "I was lost in thought. Actually, I'm trying to find a solution to a little problem that risks to cause me a headache", added then looking humbly at the ground. "I'm in need of supplies but I find myself short on gold", stated finally. His cheeks started to blush as he realized that such a confession was just made in front of a stranger.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2012 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Players Waiting World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

Just as Scout is about to answer you he sees some lads and a lass he recognizes and calls them over...

"See, these be those that ye seek, they can help thee."

Before you can say anything more Scout disappears into the crowd.

GM: You can join the camp now, see the latest Update to the Dark Cleric Scenario, no need to participate here anymore.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: World Of Medieval Players In Waiting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,