World Of Medieval Players In Waiting - Page 5 of 7

Aose can see from a distance a man with curious - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 10th Jan, 2013 - 1:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
If you have created a Character but cannot join in a current Scenario as yet because the current Party is away from the Village then you can use this Thread to post rudimentary actions for your character around the Village or your home UNTIL you can Post in the current active Camp Thread. The GM does NOT respond or answer Posts made here. Players currently in a Camp should NOT Post here.
7th Jan, 2013 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting - Page 5

'A swindler!', thinks Cagliostro observing his drinking companion. 'Looks like I mistook the hunter for the prey...'. The recent reference to the executioner's axe made him unease. While passing his fingers around the neck, like for checking if it was still attached to his body, the wannabe magician looks at the drinks coming to the table with a greedy eye. "Ahhh! Nothing better than ale to spoil the throat and rise the spirit!", he comments rubbing his hands when Thad puts the mugs on the table. "So, tell me Thad. Are you being followed, by chance?", asks then looking around and lowering his voice to little more than a whisper.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2013 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting
A Friend

Waiting Players Medieval World

"Oh I don't think so. Cheers." He takes a sip. "I was embellishing a little about the chopping block. I think they were fine with me rotting in the dungeons." Another sip. "I doubt they even know I'm gone. If they do, they probably will just be pleased I'm out of town. Suspicious? You need not be, Mr. Caglioastro. Your pocketbook is safe." Big gulp. "My boss was a no better than a slave driver. He got what he deserved."

Reconcile Edited: Tonatha on 7th Jan, 2013 - 2:49pm

7th Jan, 2013 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting RPG PBP Medieval World

'My coin's pouch is safe because is empty', thinks Cagliostro with a little bit of cinism, but he only answers with a smile. "Don't worry, my new friend. I don't tend to judge people from their past and I'm not a saint myself", he comments taking a good sip from the mug. "So, what brings you in this land of opportunities? There are not many birds to catch here and there are already two hunters in town. We risk to end up both with an empty pouch. Unless you are planning to find a job...". Cagliostro stresses the last three words like he would do if talking about something disgusting and aberrating. And, actually, that's exactly what an honest work is in his opinion.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2013 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Waiting Players Medieval World

Thad involuntarily shivers at the prospect of getting a normal job. This town is much to small to build up a deal like he had. His expression suddenly becomes stern and serious, looking past Caglioastro blankly. "Truth be told. I don't know why I'm here. It's home I guess. Now that I think about it, I might not be staying long." He drains the rest of his beer and returns to his jovial self. "You wouldn't happen to be needing the services of a scoundrel such as myself," he asks not really expecting a positive answer.

8th Jan, 2013 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Waiting Players Medieval World

"I might need help, indeed! And you might need it either. So, rather than hire somebody, which is heavy on the purse, I believe we should join forces". Cagliostro relaxes on the bench, enjoying his drink and looking around like if he was the owner of the establishment. 'Yes. I could greatly benefit from having an ally', he thinks while swallowing the rest of his ale, 'Moreover, I like the guy. We have some similarities'.

8th Jan, 2013 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Aose enters the town feeling defeated. It was not so many years ago he left the village to become the greatest warrior to pull a sword. But after a few short years as a hired sword in a what he was hardly consider a army. He remembers more days, building camps, digging graves, and eating cold mush than days of great glorious battles. Having failed to achieve his greatness he has taken to his fathers old trade of trapping and skinning. But as of late game is hard to find. All he can seem to find are wolf tracks and normally he would hunt a solitary wolf for its skin. But these wolves travel in large packs and have cleared out most of the game.

Aose looks around and feeling his almost empty coin purse starts a slow walk towards the tavern. Hoping in the back of his mind that he finds work or a fight, preferably both.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2013 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Players Waiting - Page 5

Thad was very pleased with the way this conversation had turned out--if Cagliostro wasn't trying to play him like a lute. But Thad, often being devious himself, tended to have good senses about these things. However, he was usually terrible at meeting new people. So, this was good indeed. But he hoped Caglioastro didn't expect him to by the next round. Thad barely had enough coin to drink himself.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2013 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Players Waiting World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

Aose can see from a distance a man with curious look and bow in hand. He appears to be a hunter but something more noble about his appearance catches Aose's eyes... That and the fact that the man is walking straight up to him! Aose looks around to see who else he may be looking at but his attention on Aose has not diminished. He approaches,

"Lad, ye have the look of one who is need of comfort. Let me say that today marks a new beginning for thee, take it, for it is thine, leave it and ye can continue to wander as lost as a poor man in the desert. Listen carefully lad and follow meh words. In the tavern are two curious fellows as perplexed as thyself. Go up to them, bid thy salutations and let them know of our brief conversation."

As curious as the man came so to he leaves walking in the opposite direction from where you stand.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: World Of Medieval Players In Waiting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,