World Of Medieval Players In Waiting - Page 2 of 7

"When I went to the market, I saw that - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Dec, 2010 - 5:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
If you have created a Character but cannot join in a current Scenario as yet because the current Party is away from the Village then you can use this Thread to post rudimentary actions for your character around the Village or your home UNTIL you can Post in the current active Camp Thread. The GM does NOT respond or answer Posts made here. Players currently in a Camp should NOT Post here.
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting - Page 2

"Ah... See, thou hast been very attentive and made thyself equipped and ready for adventure."

Takes a sip from his ale.

"Ye plan an adventure to the South? There was but not a few days ago that some young folk journeyed there perhaps you wait for them to return and then make their adventures thine?"

Looks around the tavern.

"So meh lady, do tell... Where thus thou hailest from and what has thy youth been like?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting
A Friend

Waiting Players Medieval World

Egica takes a heartier sip of the ale and begins her tale:

"I don't remember where I was born. My father was an apothecary who traveled from village to village, plying his trade. On the road, he would teach my brother and I about herbalism. My mother often nagged him about settling down, but she liked travel in her own way. She was a master trapper, and the journeys allowed her to keep up her skill. In fact, she was the one who taught this skill to us children.

"Mine was a happy childhood...until my tenth winter. That year, my father went on a journey to a far off land to collect rare and valuable herbs. But...he never returned."

The painful memory makes her pause for a moment. She takes a few more sips of the ale before continuing

"My mother was terribly grieved, but this did not affect her beauty. A wealthy man noticed this beautiful widow and proposed to her. She did not love him, but she could not support a family on her own, so she married him.

"My brother and I soon found ourselves the elder siblings to their offspring. We loved our new family, but we still missed our father. We swore to each other that as soon as we were of age that we would seek him out.

"That time came about a month ago. My brother and I set out from home, but were separated on the way. Now I seek both him and my father, but I hope that we will be united in this life."

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Players In Waiting RPG PBP Medieval World

Scouts looks on with some pity but maintains a serious composure.

"Never mind that las, seeking out thy father should be a future mission when ye have gained some experience and can venture out into distant lands."

He then pauses, takes another sip..

"And what of thy mother, she is still married? When last have ye met with her?"

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Waiting Players Medieval World

"Yes, she's still married and still beautiful," replies Egica. "I last saw her a month ago. Before my brother and I departed, we said farewell to her and our three little half-siblings."

She thinks for a moment, trying to recall the details of the memory. "Mother seemed content in her new life, but, I think she wants closure concerning Father all the same."

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Waiting Players Medieval World

He nods his head and continues with his statements,

"Las ye will soon accomplish your destiny, but before that ye must learn of the arts of battle.'

He takes the hand Egica and looks at the palm,

"Ye have palms of a baby, work is still absent from thy experience."

Letting go he continues,

"Ye will soon learn the difficulties of life and wielding tools of thy trade will make it so."

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Egica nods her head resolutely.

"I will do what I must to see my destiny through. If there's anything you can teach me about using the tools of my trade, I would be very grateful to learn it," she says.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Players Waiting - Page 2

"No meh lady, ye should be well endowed already but maybe ye lack the actual tools of thy trade?"

Looking around her keenly,

"Where be the tools which ye use to pick locks and open chests in dark dungeons?"

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Players Waiting World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

"When I went to the market, I saw that they could be bought for 45 gold, but I had only 40 gold, so I thought that I would have to earn more before I could purchase them," Egica explains.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: World Of Medieval Players In Waiting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,