College Football

College Football - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Dec, 2003 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
American Football
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

College Football

Do you have a favorite college football team?

Mine is LSU they are such a great team this season. LSU is heading for the SEC division champion ship and that is going to be so awesome.. The only have one game left in their regular season and I am pretty sure that they will win it. They are ranked #3 in the country so far hip hip hooray :laugh.gif: I sure hope that they beat what ever SEC team they have to play to get the championship cause they will totally get in a bowl game and hopefully will be the rose bowl.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

Football College

My favourite college team would be BYU in their past years. This year they suck bigtime but once all their recruits come back off their missions they should be really good. This year i'm cheerin for USC, i think they are the only ones that have a chance of taking down Oklahoma.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

College Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I like Alabama's college football team, Crimson Tide. But I have never been really big into the college football. I really like the professional football better. ^^

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

Football College

I never watch football but if i had to pick a team it would have to be Michigan State University!

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

Football College

I want to cry how this season has turned out. The Fighting Irish just can't win. I just don't have the heart to watch college football this year since the Irish have been doing so bad.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

College Football

Haha, be happy. The Irish beat BYU, seriously. that game was the worst game i have seen in a long time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

College Football

They should not just beat BYU, but everyone! It has been a while since the Irish has been this poor of a team. It is kinda scary to see where they are going. Hopefully they rebound good next year.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2003 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

College Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports

hey I havent seen a team play as well as LSU has played this year. I think that LSU will be the team to take out Oklahoma laugh.gif go TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

Reconcile Edited: shady25 on 1st Dec, 2003 - 10:11pm

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: College Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,