College Football - Page 2 of 6

#1 ranked USC Trojans and National Champions, - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Feb, 2005 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
American Football
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2003 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

College Football - Page 2

QUOTE (shady25 @ 1-Dec 03, 4:10 PM)
I havent seen a team play as well as LSU has played this year. go TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

You say that even when they lose. tongue.gif It's all gravy though. I gotta poke fun at ya over your team.

Offtopic but,
That was cool bein online at the same time. Gotta do that more often. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

Football College

Heh, the team i've seen play the best all year is Oklahoma. If they win it all...they deserve it man. I just want USC to kick their butts...just because.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

College Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

laugh.gif msslm yea that alabama team just could not do it this season now could they? LSU is the most awsome team this season they are going all the way!!!!

Offtopic but,
yea it was cool to be online at the same time that was awsome.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

Page 2 Football College

Man, I am so ticked! USC is #1 in the coaches polls and all that stuff. The BCS's computer ranked them lower so they are automatically out of the national championship. The two teams that should be playing there are LSU and USC but the BCS messed up big time. Grrr...ARgg...*rant* *rant* *rant*

3rd Jul, 2004 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Football College

I cant believe it took me this long to reply to this discussion because I love college football so much. My favorite team are the Florida State Seminoles. I love Bobby Bowden, the man is a legend and will undoubtedly be the next Bear Bryant of his time. The Seminoles have struggles recently, especially against the hated rivals Hurricanes, but I think this will be their year to win another title. Go Seminoles!

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2004 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

College Football
A Friend

College Football

My favorite collage football team is the Ohio State Buckeyes. Of course I'de be a traitor to say any other team...
I also like the Flordia State Seminoles. Liked them ever since I was a kid.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2004 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

College Football - Page 2

ESPN/USAToday preseason Top 25 ranking was released today. Here it is:

1. USC
2. Oklahoma
3. LSU
4. Georgia
5. Miami (FL)
6. Florida State
7. Michigan
8. Texas
9. Ohio State
10. Florida
11. West Virginia
12. Iowa
13. Kansas State
14. Tennessee
15. California
16. Clemson
17. Missouri
18. Auburn
19. Virginia
20. Maryland
21. Utah
22. Wisconsin
23. Minnesota
23. Purdue
25. Oregon

I will be going to the UCF (University of Central Florida) - Wisconsin opener Sept. 4 at Wisconsin. Why? UCF is my alumni. Go Knights!

ref: https://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1849109

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 30th Jul, 2004 - 6:46pm

12th Feb, 2005 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

College Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

#1 ranked USC Trojans and National Champions, lost 5 of their coordinators in as many weeks, sparking the debate about whether a dynasty or dominant team such as the Trojans can rebound from such a loss. It also brings up the discussion about whether games are won because of good coaching staffs or good players. Maybe it is a combination. Here is a rundown of the coaching staff that USC lost since Jan 4th when they beat Oklahoma for the National Title:

Offensive Coordinator Norm Chow is now the NFL Tennessee Titans offensive coordinator
Offensive Line coach Tim Davis now NFL Miami Dolphins assistant coach
Defensive Line coach Ed Orgeron now Ole Miss head coach
Quarterbacks coach Carl Smith now NFL Jacksonville Jaguars offensive coordinator
Grad assistant Dennis Slutak now Oregon special teams coach

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: College Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,