I Need Help?

I Help - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 25th Nov, 2003 - 1:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

On JAVA/SCRIPT HTML please!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2003 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

I Need Help?
A Friend

I Need Help?

Do you know what its like when trying to make a webpage huh.gif , at the moment i'm doing it on my mum's computer, (who actually exists in the forum, somewhere! ) it a pain when using a package like a desktop publisher, but it's not "Microsoft Publisher".

It puts the things on screen straight to HTML / JAVA, the background has a fader background in a loop, which I found on the net. smile.gif

Is there anyone in this forum willing to help me with HTML/Javascript because I don't understand it very well. unsure.gif Once finished I will post the Hyperlink on the Forum ready for use! cool.gif

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2003 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Help I

I do this professionally. If you give up then you can always try our services: https://www.bordeglobal.net However if you ask specific questions below I can see what tips or suggestions I can give you.

Offtopic but,
i had to remove a couple of your posts as you were posting in threads without keeping on the subject. if you need to stray, use the offtopic tag as i am doing here. You can learn how to in the FAQ section. Thanks.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2003 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

I Need Help?
A Friend

I Need Help? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Thanks JB, I know most of the basic HTML, how to scroll text, change color of text size of text etc. biggrin.gif
But i'm have trouble with the concept of images, quicktime movies, sounds. I would also like to know how to use basic javascript / java. dry.gif
Like i said i get it off websites but I personally want to know how to use it! sad.gif

> TOPIC: I Need Help?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,