Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?

Why Girls Fake Shallow Guy - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Nov, 2003 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Why shallow? If you understand it and know the answer, please tell us. Why do girls like bad guys?
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have had a ton of experiences when girls will fall for these "Hot" shallow totally stupid and fake guys. It really irritates me. They put on an act for the girl, being sensitive sweet, and then turn around with their guy friends and say, "Oh yeah I am just playing her"

Why do girls do this? I have seen it 100 fold, all of them come to me when they wake up and find out that the guy really is a loser. They go, 'Alex Alex why does he schedule to make out with me' blah blah blah… Its really not fair.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Probably, because those girls are fake and shallow as well... thats just my guess. Can't be too certain though.

29th Nov, 2003 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Why do girls do this? I have seen it 100 fold, all of them come to me when they wake up and find out that the guy really is a loser. They go, 'alex alex why does he schedule to make out with me' blah blah blah...Its really not fair

Because of several reasons, VERY LOW self-esteem is the first one, then like Leirgrious said, they are shallow and fake also or because they want to be 'popular' and some silly ones because they like the 'bad guys', the guy could be laughing at them, cheating on them on their faces and the girls just do not get it (actually do not want to get it, why to waste time with girls that do not deserve it?). They look for those kind of guys because they want to, they may be fooled once but if they keep getting back with the same old loser, is because they want to. If they come after you because the guy turned them down, don't allow yourself to get involved with girls like that. Have some self-esteem and dignity, there are plenty good girls out there who are looking for a good guy who doesn't play around with them. smile.gif
I'm a woman myself but I wanted to be as honest as possible in this thread. smile.gif

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, I would agree. I even notice it allot in my school. All the fake artificial girls go out with the guys who have no morals and just want to "play around" I would rather have a good girl than a bad girl any day.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, but why do they want that..Just seems like uh I'm not shallow I really don't care what girls look like, and I don't see girls as an object. I mostly base who I want to be with by who they are. I don't accept the m when they come to me after their terrible boyfriend...

It just seems no one is sensible enough to find me..or stop looking at them at least sad.gif

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The thing that really irks me about this though, is when the girl knows they are shallow and stupid. She knows that they are only in it for one reason. Then when they get dumped on their arse, they turn to me and say, "Oh, you are such a nice guy. You always listen to me. Why do I always get mixed up with the bad guys? Why can't I find myself a nice guy?"

Then there is me, sitting there shouting at them in my head, "HELLO! NICE GUY! RIGHT HERE!" Yeah. Well. Some just don't care to see what is in front of them. It is like they feed on the let downs and disappointments.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy

Conversely you could ask the question, "Why do the men seek after the women of great comeliness rather than the ones who are 'average' in appearance yet faithful and benevolent?"

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Ace-I agree completely, I'm equally frustrated for the same reason! I even say the same thing. I suppose it sounds pig headed to say such things though. I mean how are we to judge if we ourselves are truly 'nice guys'?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,