Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 3 of 11

I am really having fun reading all this messages. - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Nov, 2003 - 4:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »
Why shallow? If you understand it and know the answer, please tell us. Why do girls like bad guys?
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?
A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 3

I am not saying you guys are geeks or anything...that wasn't my point.....all you guys doing is complaining about how the girls like the hoties this and that but have you stopped and think why ? maybe the good guys are not really that good after all..

BTW.. how old are you all ?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

I hope i'm not geeky, i don't think i look geeky in this pic of mine. https://www.mustangmods.com/data/4922/thomas2.gif Its not that great of a picture, its more like a bad mug shot. laugh.gif. Fun, you are just way over sensisitve, laugh.gif

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hm, i still fail to grasp what you are saying. Can you clairfy, i mean what makes the good guys bad. It understand hoow its hard to generalize like this, because i think we all miss the fact that there are individuals within the general public..but let me hear what u think.

Oh yesh- Im 14 biggrin.gif Yes i understand
Reconcile Edited: FunXueYei on 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:48am

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

I understood your point. Maybe it's just like we do. We can't say that we don't look at the hot girls first wink.gif

But only beauty is not what only counts at the end, so we end up making a balance between beauty and "goodness". (I don't know if I was clear enough in this one)

Btw I'm 17 smile.gif

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Girls are just driven by looks, but most of them would refute this (cept me) laugh.gif... I guess there's some exceptions .. later on i might add something useful too this thread. @ lier you are such a cuttie. I am showing your pic to Very wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: xtrasweetgirl on 30th Nov, 2003 - 1:16am

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

QUOTE (xtrasweetgirl @ 29-Nov 03, 10:57 PM)
Girls are just driven by looks, but most of them would refute this (cept me) laugh.gif...

laugh.gif so I was right when I thought so ;-)

Well if that's the way things are, what can we do to change that? Nothing I presume.

We've got to live with it, that's the point :-P

Besides, who can understand girls anyway? huh.gif
Not the men, this I can assure you laugh.gif

Reconcile Edited: darkagent on 30th Nov, 2003 - 1:12am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy - Page 3

Heh i know whacha mean. There is this one girl-that wont make up her mind about me. First she falls madly in love with me, then yells at me for saying i love you to her. Then she tries to start it again and i was going to ask her out she said she dosnt love me just likes me and that she wouldnt go out with me. Week later she wants to go out with me...last night she said lets just end everything and forget it..5 minutes later leaves me a message that says 'Crap i didnt mean that! i wanna be togther'

Christ am i ever confused smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

30th Nov, 2003 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

laugh.gif I am really having fun reading all this messages. Guys, you all are trying to figure out something that even the girls cannot figure out for themselves *giggles*. Let's put the cards on the table, both men and women the first thing they see in another's person is look!!! so is obvious that in order for a guy to see how nice is the personality of the girl, they MUST like her physically first in order to approach her and talk with her, the same with the girl. I don't know if guys agree with this or not, but the girls are always the ones that flirt first, the one that 'makes the move' even though men think they're the ones, actually is the girl who gives them some kind of 'sign' that let them know she likes them wink.gif. Now, the point is after all the physical attraction, why a girl will want to stay in a relationship if the guy is not good? like I said before, because she doesn't love herself enough and maybe thinks that looks is more important than heart and good morals. The same applies to men. I don't know if you all experience this but have you ever seen a beautiful girl or a really handsome guy and their girlfriend/boyfriend is not physically attractive at all??? didn't the first thing that came to your mind was, what is he/she doing with him/her? why did you wonder that? because we tend to think that beautiful people always choose 'beautiful' boyfriends/girlfriends. So we judge things like that all the time.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,