Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 8 of 11

Fun, don't let Carboi corrupt you! - Page 8 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Mar, 2004 - 4:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Why shallow? If you understand it and know the answer, please tell us. Why do girls like bad guys?
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?
A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 8

QUOTE (xtrasweetgirl @ 14-Mar 04, 12:27 AM)
I tend to go for..guys that are half bad and half nice? 
I think girls like bad guys so much because their exciting. Afterall a nice guy telling you he loves you every second would annoy me too much. I don't want such a nice guy, that he's a wimp, that's just so annoying.. He's got to be able to know his mind, and feel free to speak it, but also know how to handle it when he's proved wrong.. I don't want a jerk, had that, crashed and burned.. But you still have to have a guy with confidence and a bit of machoism in him... 
I don't know, did any of that make sense?

This is the correct answer to all the young bois reading this who are wondering why they ain't pulling the chicks, take some advice from a 30 year old boy who's traveled the world and know's what he's talking about hot intelligent chicks don't go for wimps or the overtly "sensitive" and "needy" type hot intelligent chicks prefer the laid back confidence that comes with being an alpha male hot intelligent chicks like their bois to be taller than them. Women are hard wired to go for the best/toughest protector in the pack. If you require a step ladder to get into your car, and a phone book to see over the steering wheel, how can she feel safe with you? And hot chicks are always conscious about their looks and what others think about them. How does it look when their "man" is several inches shorter and looks and acts like a total loser needy nerd? Looks bad, son, real bad

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2004 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Thanks, your a perfect example of a shallow dude. You basically just downgraded all women, and put them in a catagory. Women are people too, not just toys for play, 'eye candy' Not all women want a stong dude, who can beat up the most people. Cmon if shes an "Intelligent" "chick" than why does she want the moron? Oh but im sure you have tons of experience in this area so whatever you think is right. Im sure most women might feel this way, but what im trying to get at is...its shallow, Wrong yes, shallow yes. How can one find love in what only their eyes have feasted upon, explain this to mel, oh wise one

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2004 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Most women like their bois to be strong. Strong bois are not easily changed or manipulated - ever hear of Chuck Darwin? We're talking natural selection here, see those hot corporate girls sitting in VIP lounge? They won't go out with you why you so bitter, son? Life unfair? Don't get mad at the Car Key Boy, I didn't make the law, nature did.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Post edited!

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2004 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

User CarKeyBoi please use proper English as far as possible so that all users may understand your messages - keep in mind that this is an International forum and English is not everyone's first language. Use the spell checker and substitute words like 'wimmen' for 'women'.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2004 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

laugh.gif...ok I take it back man, now you make me laugh XD, ahhh I have a bunch of heavy spanish friends, I know how that is..

15th Mar, 2004 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Let us keep on topic here as well as not sterotype races or cultures please, this is not allowed on this forum.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2004 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy - Page 8

QUOTE (FunXueYei @ 15-Mar 04, 11:31 AM)
laugh.gif...ok I take it back man, noaw you make me laugh XD, ahhh I have a bunch of heavy spansih friends, I know how that is..:-P

No need to take anything back, nothing offends the Car Key Boi, and in any case, you're correct. Humans are a shallow bunch. Cosmetics, modeling, plastic surgery blah are all multi-billion dollar businesses and always will be and you're also correct that I have tons of experience regarding women. That's not a boast, son, but a statement of fact this may sound harsh, but it's obvious you're very clueless about this whole dating game, know this - women are more attracted to bois with girlfriends, or those who are popular with women. women can at times be jealous and catty. If you walk into a party with 4 hot chicks, the other chicks at the party will be much more attracted to yow it's a numbers game. The more girls you date, the more people you meet, the more friends of friends you meet, the more options you have to choose from, and so on practice makes perfect, son. Whether it's trading stocks, computer programming, race car driving, or seducing women, the more you do it, the better you get. When one day you do meet your dream girl (like I have) you need to be drilled to perfection, and to be able to win her over again, this is going to sound harsh, but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. You come across as a guy who wants to have a relationship but has had zero success in dating a girl, and you're blaming society's ills and shallowness for YOUR shortcomings I've witnessed the ugliest, most stupidest dumb pick up women who I considered to be way above their station in terms of looks and intelligence blah. They achieved this putting on a face of brass, playing the numbers game and take one contemptuous rejection after another and come back from it unfazed. You are too sensitive when it comes to being rejected blah

It's a jungle out there and only the fittest survive. If you want to find your soul mate, you better shape up son, and get with the program. You want to drop all this needy sensitive BS and start acting like a grown boy.

Reconcile Edited: JB@Trinidad on 4th Mar, 2006 - 2:18am

15th Mar, 2004 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 8

Fun, don't let Carboi corrupt you! smile.gif Not all women are as shallow as he says. I think it is sad that a lot of women don't want to be treated nicely. As we age, we usually out grow this stupidity. wink.gif

I would love a man to tell me he loves me every day. Yes, I also want him to be able to stand up for himself, and know what he wants and likes. Most successful women also have very strong personalities. Sometimes, the nice guys end up lost in this. This is why so many successful women need strong assertive men. Otherwise, they end up walking all over them. In my opinion.

Of course we can just look to our forum leaders and see a case where a women who knows what she wants and is very determined ended up with a very good, nice guy. Read her rave to see how well he treats her. This is what we should all want.

Fun, you are young. Wait. You will see, probably at least by college, that not all women are as shallow as what you see in high school. In high school, the most important thing to the "cool" girls is if you hang with the "cool" crowd. If you don't, it doesn't matter how nice or macho you are, they won't risk their standing in that crowd to date you.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 15th Mar, 2004 - 9:53pm

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,