Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 10 of 11

Girls who follow the shallow guy are often - Page 10 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Jun, 2016 - 1:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Why shallow? If you understand it and know the answer, please tell us. Why do girls like bad guys?
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?
A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 10

I have been shallow before. But after some experience with suffering through pain, I see things differently. Girls go after bad boys because they think it's cool, and they want to believe it's creative. So they make themselves think it's creative. I was recently a teenager myself. I was shallow once. So I can't say. In the past, I would rather go for a hot girl who was ugly inside that an average girl that was good inside. But after an epiphany, things changed. People evolve after a certain age, everyone grows out of it. It's just a matter of time.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2009 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

We don't know what we want that's the honest truth. Actually I know what I want but most guys are the same and you always hope the cute ones will treat you right but some of them are too full of themselves.

19th Jun, 2009 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I can't possibly speak for everyone.

Personally, I'm a bit slow in developing in that part of life. I'm not looking for guys right now. That's kind of a good thing for me, since I'm not much of a looker to start with. That's not to say I haven't crushed on anybody before, so I have a teensy bit of experience there.

I think everybody has their own preferences. I like guys who are smart, quiet, or play an instrument. It just happens. What I think is happening for girls who like the "sweet, hot types" (which, by the way, almost never exist in reality) is because of the innate drive to find a good mate and also the modern drive to find someone who won't toss you out of their door after the first night.

They don't just want someone who looks good: they want someone who'll stick with them. It's sort of like a silent urge for something like marriage, and women desire marriage more than men, I believe.

Add hormones and many girls will believe anything.

Hey, I've been through my Erik stage (Phantom of the Opera), but I never got the "nice-guy" stage. So not everybody's after the shallow ones.

12th Jan, 2011 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Why does it still happen? Its not a fad so it must be hormonal. I'm not saying this to disrespect anyone but some girls just really like bad boys. I don't get it.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Some girls just like bad-boys that's the way it has been and always will be. Those good girls want a bad boy to spice their life and vice versa. Human life will continue and so will these guy's personas.

16th Feb, 2011 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

I have played many roles in high school to get women, yes being shallow and self centered works to an extent. But in my experiences be prepared to be cheated on once she thinks she is no longer worth your time. Over the years I have been stabbed in the heart by almost any stereo-type you can think of for a girl, wild ones, funny ones, ugly ones, pretty ones, smart ones, dumb ones, artistic ones, druggies, goths, you name it and they have screwed me over.

Now I have noticed that women become more attached to me when I dissolve my ego and just be myself. I know it sounds cliche but its harder to be the next someone else than it is to be the best you. The best thing you can do is be comfortable in your own skin and find a synergy between you and herself. Don't try too hard to show off or to dazzle her with things you don't have, she will just as easily accept you for who you are if you can make her believe that person is spectacular.

But due to my past history with women I have deep trust issues which eventually can self destruct a relationship. I really try to hide it, but deep down I think every women will hurt me eventually, and it develops into paranoia after a long period of time. I hope I will be able to recover from this..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2011 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy - Page 10

Kujin you're like a total player! or I should say you were like a total player. I've seen guys act like this but I don't get how the girls can't see it. It's so obvious for me.

20th Jun, 2016 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 10

Girls who follow the shallow guy are often shallow themselves. It may not be that they aren't academically inclined but that they may not have much self worth or they're just tired of going through the same thing everyday and want t break.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,