Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 2 of 11

QUOTE (xtrasweetgirl @ 29-Nov 03, - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »
Why shallow? If you understand it and know the answer, please tell us. Why do girls like bad guys?
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?
A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 2

Well, if you are nice to people. You can consider yourself a nice guy. laugh.gif
I like good looking girls, but i also look for personality. If they are cool, fun and faithful i will usually try and hook up with ems omehow.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

Well thats not right-not to downsize you though, because i do it a little too sometimes but thats still shallow. Its ok if you still consider a girl that not pretty..i mean if they are really great person inside even if they arnt great on the outside you still must consider them....Looks are very artificaial man, dont let it waver your judgement..true beauty lies within. Cliche as it sounds it is really true. I find that when one is beautiful on the inside they seem to me to become beautiful on the outside...maybe im just weird unsure.gif

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

No, your true. I'm just a tad bit shallow. I like hot girls, they seem just so beautiful. Like you said earlier, the guys that just use them are just wrong. I don't agree with that at all. I still look for personallity and stuff though. I have met many hot girls that are completely skanky and want to just use you. I don't like that, i try and get a good looking girl with good morals and that i can just talk to.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

No you're not weird. Some friends of mine and I were talking about that the other day. I myself know some girls who are not as pretty as other girls, but when you know their personality and see how nice they are, you realize that they in fact are prettier than the other girls.

Of course, it's even better when you find a girl who are beautiful in the outside and in the inside too, but a not-so-pretty girls who is a great person inside ends up being beautiful too when you know her.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

I dont know of any guy who would say no to a pretty girl or shallow like you guys call em.. Reading to all the replies been really fun but i guess the real question is why girls fall for this guys and not for the geek/nerd ones...?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have no idea, I'm not a girl so I couldn't answer that one. You have any input on it Xtra?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy - Page 2

Hey, that wasn't cool. I am not a geek/w/e you said and neither is dark or Leir. Just because we are good guys doesn't mean we are geeks..and no offence but I see when girls have mad obsessions on shallow guys and so on, I find that geeky

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

QUOTE (xtrasweetgirl @ 29-Nov 03, 10:28 PM)
I dont know of any guy who would say no to a pretty girl or shallow like you guys call em.. Reading to all the replies been really fun but I guess the real question is why girls fall for this guys and not for the geek/nerd ones...?

Maybe because they look for good-looking guys only? I can't really answer that one because I'm not a girl, so let's wait for the girls to answer that one. Not that girls don't look for nice and intelligent guys, but it seems that the look is what matters the most at the first moment.

Reconcile Edited: JB@Trinidad on 4th Mar, 2006 - 1:46am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,