Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

Why Listen Music Do - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Jan, 2004 - 5:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Yep, we want to know - and no sad stories either.
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So its basicaly what the subject says, why do you listen to the music you do?

I listen to the music I listen to for lots of reason, one its the mood i'm in i'll listen to punk and rap when i'm upset and i'll listen to country and pop when i'm in a whatever mood. But i listen to rave and dancing music when in my "high" mood. I also listen to songs that relate to things that have happened in my life. What about you?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do Music To Listen You Why

I'd have to agree, its all about mood. I just listen to punk, rap, or rave or whatever depending on my mood. I normally have a burnt cd with all of the types on it for when i don't know what i wanna listen to.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 7:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I also listen to any kind of rock because that's who I am a rock n roll jam 24-7 type person. And I listen to Jazz because it's fun to play and it's also fun to dance to!

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Heh Jazz is cool. As a saxaphone player i have come to appreciate jazz music alot. Its so HARD TO PLAY! Some of it anyways......I like jazz because its so nice to relax too in my opinion.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is hard not to like jazz so nice and easy to the ears... So Do you play any instruments ? i play the pianno and the keyboard wooo.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I play Alto Sax, trying to learn guitar, Piano and a little drums. Out of all of them I would say I like Piano the best, then Guitar, Alto then drums. did you take piano lessons and what grade level are you?

Reconcile Edited: Leirsgrios on 3rd Dec, 2003 - 3:41am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why You Listen To Music Do

I listen to my music becuse it makes me me, not only that it makes me feel good, and i agree-it depresnds on my moon

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2004 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why You Listen To Music Do Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Yes I agree it does depend on your mood but I listen to my music because I like it and I like lots from gospel to heavy metal and everything else in between. I also think it makes me me and also it helps me define myself.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,