Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 8 of 11

Most of the music I listen to is either musical - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Yep, we want to know - and no sad stories either.
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?
A Friend

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 8

international QUOTE

I like to listen to Let it Go from Disney's Frozen because Elsa has a wonderful voice. I also like what the song stands for--forget the judgements of the cruel world, just live long and prosper.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2015 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Do Music To Listen You Why

I listen based on my mood. Sometimes I choose stuff that is relaxing to just that, relax. Other times I need to be upbeat and moving so I put on some disco or rock, it all depends.

28th Nov, 2015 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Mine is usually mood based, but I tend to lean towards more rock/heavy metal.

28th Dec, 2015 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Do Music To Listen You Why

Its calming and brings back sweet memories that almost has me reliving the moment. I guess you can call me sentimental.

13th Mar, 2016 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Do Music To Listen You Why

I can go from the classics to punk rock it all depends on my mood and how I feel during the day.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I listen to Rock and Metal the whole time. Sometimes I listen to Dance, Pop or even Classical music. Rock and Metal are my favourite genres because when I am agressive the music helps me calm down. When I am in a high mood, I listen to Dance music. Classical music is only for relaxing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why You Listen To Music Do - Page 8

international QUOTE
"When I was young I listened to the radio, waiting for my favorite song. When they played I'd sing along, it made me smile. Those were such happy times and not so long ago, how I wondered where they'd gone. Now they're back again, just like a long lost friend." The Carpenters

I was just a kid on my way to Middle School when that song was out. Now it's true. I hear modern groups remaking songs from my childhood. I'm a Led Zep fan, but I'm very eclectic. I listen to get transported back to my childhood, or to brighten a bad day, or for any of a hundred other reason. I guess I mean to say I listen because I like music.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Why You Listen To Music Do Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

Most of the music I listen to is either musical theatre or classical. I listen to the musical theatre because I appreciate the storytelling that happens. Listening to an entire album, it feels like you've experienced the entire show firsthand. I listen to classical music because I myself am an instrumentalist. I'm a classical oboist and listening to pieces before performing them offers more insight into how I'm supposed to shape lines.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,