Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 2 of 11

My mood never plays into the music I listen - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th May, 2004 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »
Yep, we want to know - and no sad stories either.
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2004 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?
A Friend

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? - Page 2

I listen to metal because I like the way it sounds, especially when I'm in an angry mood.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2004 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do Music To Listen You Why

I listen to metal/hard rock because I like loud music.The louder the better.I also enjoy the speed in which most bands play.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2004 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I listen to it because it makes me happy...and im happy cuz it reminds me of my boyfriend...and thats because he gives me music...*sigh* i love my boyfriend, and the music he gives me always makes me think of him

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2004 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Do Music To Listen You Why

I listen to it

...And what would 'it' be dear child?

25th Feb, 2004 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Do Music To Listen You Why

I listen to music of the 80's...I just love it, I don't like the music of the 90's or nowdays, I'm 'oldie back goldie' laugh.gif I like Enya a lot too, my husband introduced me to her music.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2004 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Other people have already said it, and I agree with them, it totally depends on my mood; I listen to a lot of punk rock normally like Anti-Flag as I just have an unexplainable urge to listen to it, the only reason I can think up is because I'm stressed, and want listen to someone elses anger. At the moment, I'm happy, so I'm listening to Goldfinger.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why You Listen To Music Do - Page 2

I listen to music to help me think, to get me out of a bad mood, to sustain a good mood, to help me relax, all kinds of stuff. I enjoy listening to my own music as well, kinda works in an introspective/psychological way.

20th May, 2004 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Why You Listen To Music Do Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

My mood never plays into the music I listen to. Until about 3 years ago, I listened exclusively to rock. Van Halen being my favorite group of all time. About 3 years ago, I began listening to country. I listen to what I like regardless of my mood.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Why Do You Listen To The Music You Do?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,