Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills? - Page 15 of 15

For me polygamy complicates things. The regular - Page 15 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 
Best of  Polygamy An Answer Social Ills Still practised in this modern age, can we see any benefits if it were accepted in the Western Hemisphere?
Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills? Related Information to Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills?
25th Feb, 2011 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills? - Page 15

Absolutely disgusting. Looks like a barium in a shack. Are there no other men around? The children are growing up virtually fatherless.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2015 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Ills Social Answer Polygamy

I can't see how the practice of marrying more than one woman can end social ills, in fact it increases it. Take for instance that tv show with the one guy marrying several women. He could not legally marry them all so he would send his wives off to get child welfare because they were technically single moms - that's unfair to the tax payer. If you can only afford one wife then have one wife!

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Testimony about polygamy

SALT LAKE CITY — After nearly three hours of often emotional testimony about polygamy, including from women who said they were forced into underage marriages, a House committee voted to hold a bill altering the definition of bigamy. Ref. Source 7g.

8th Sep, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Ills Social Answer Polygamy

For me polygamy complicates things. The regular family unit is hard to keep together. Add in the element of a 2nd or 3rd wife and you have a ton load of problems.

> TOPIC: Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,