Atheists Not To Be Feared! - Page 14 of 21

If you believe there is no higher power christian - Page 14 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2015 - 10:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (21) »
New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God
Atheists Not To Be Feared! Related Information to Atheists Not To Be Feared!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2013 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Atheists Not To Be Feared! - Page 14

Irish schoolchildren to learn about atheism:

Ireland The lessons on atheism, agnosticism and humanism for thousands of primary-school pupils in Ireland will be drawn up by Atheist Ireland and multi-denominational school provider Educate Together, in an education system that the Catholic church hierarchy has traditionally dominated.
Http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/oct-02-2013.htm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2013 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Feared To Atheists

American Atheist National Convention to be held in Salt Lake City

A national atheist group is planning to hold its annual convention in Salt Lake City. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2013 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Atheists Not To Be Feared! Beliefs Religious General

Atheists Sue IRS Over Preferential Treatment to Churches:

The IRS gives preferential treatment to churches and religious organizations who seek or have 501©(3) non-profit status compared to secular non-profit organizations. The groups say this violates non-believers' Constitutional rights because it treats churches differently than non-churches and equates to government support of religion. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 30th May, 2014 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Feared To Atheists

NONBELIEVERS WALK FINE LINE WITH RELIGIOUS FAMILY MEMBERS

DEAR ABBY: My husband, "Mike," And I are young newlyweds and adjusting to our new life quite well. However, while we both come from deeply religious families, we are both nonbelievers, which has caused some strife within the family. Mike has several nieces and nephews (Ages 4 to 9) who have asked"¦ Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2014 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Atheists Not To Be Feared!
A Friend

Feared To Atheists

How do I feel about Atheism? I feel Atheists are a [..]. I can believe the sun doesn't exist, yet that won't mean the sun isn't there. I can believe the speed limit is nothing more than a recommended speed, yet the cop will still pull me over for driving too fast. I can believe I am a plant who can survive off of only sunlight and water, yet that won't stop me from getting very badly burned and starving to death.

What a person believes has absolutely no affect upon reality whatsoever. And, as Atheists live their lives pretending there is no spiritual realm, I believe they are fools. However, I will make no attempt to convert them. What they believe while living is unimportant. When they die, they will see the spiritual realm for themselves and won't be able to deny its existence any longer.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Negative labels to a whole group is not allowed. Constructive Posting Policy

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2014 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Atheists Not To Be Feared!

'Toxic brand': Britons say religion does more bad than good, atheists 'more moral' than believers:

Nearly two-thirds of British people stated that religion causes more harm than it brings benefits, according to a new poll, which shows Muslim beliefs at odds with those of the rest of society. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2015 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Atheists To Feared! - Page 14

Atheism is not a religion but just a position. I think as we progress as a society you will start to see more people talk like if they are atheists although they will not declare themselves as atheists.

23rd Jan, 2015 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Atheists To Feared! General Religious Beliefs - Page 14

If you believe there is no higher power christian call god or in any other system your are an atheist. It is not a religion as this thought does not try to direct you to better way of life.

I do resent most atheist tell me I should not believe in my religion. This is wrong but not for here I guess. The people in the last news quote need to sit down and have a heart to heart with their kin. This will lay respectful boundaries so that the children will know to go to their parents for the answers they seek.

Who is right or wrong does not matter it matter we need to respect on another and try to understand why we each chose what we do. It opens up good conversation from which all parties will learn. After all How did Goad create the Universe, what tools and materials did he use. When we die we find out and not till then so religious groups follow your creeds will tolerance or pity for those who don't perhaps you listen close enough perhaps you can win over some one to your point of view.

> TOPIC: Atheists Not To Be Feared!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,