Atheists Not To Be Feared! - Page 16 of 16

KN, I agree with you. I don't mind - Page 16 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 68 212 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Limited Member
[?] CPosts: 28
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.0%
[+] Gain: 6.15 FP
Charm: 6
I am Christian and have not issues with someone being an atheist. We were given free will and it was their right to choose what they believe. And just because someone is atheist doesn't mean that they have no morals. There are a lot of nice people in any walk of life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 287
Avg: 3.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 83.5%
[+] Gain: 2,483.20 FP
Charm: 25
I would be more afraid of someone that was a religious zealot than I would of someone who was an atheist.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 118
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.3%
[+] Gain: 293.13 FP
Charm: 0
Its not that people fear atheists its they do not want anyone to take what they believe from them with logic.

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 12,117
Avg: 6.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 42,406.13 FP
Charm: 178
Most people do not scare me. Atheists or religious zealots are somethings the same. They are just on polar opposites of the spectrum. I do not mind their beliefs I just do not like someone trying to tell me how I should believe. They can throw all the facts at me they want both for or against a god but in the end I believe what I believe and they can believe what they wish.

To me it all comes down to one thing and one thing only. Do not preach to me as mind is already made up. You are not going to change me so do not even bother. Besides I dislike pushy people who try to tell me what I should or should not believe *smile*.

Diamond Senior
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 830
Avg: 15.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 39,067.68 FP
Charm: 28
KN,

I agree with you. I don't mind a good discussion about this or that. Occasionally even religion or politics falls into that category, although more often on this site it appears. I think that is because it feels safe, like I'm not going to hurt anyone's feelings. I'm not about that. But while I don't mind a good conversation, I really don't like to be preached to. Those who preach tend not to want to have a conversation and usually ignore other points of view, rather just droning on and on about their view. I'm not into that either.

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Atheists Not To Be Feared!" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your Spelling / Grammar before replying.
Thank you for helping us keep International Discussions Constructive.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Atheists Not To Be Feared!

Reader please Share & "LIKE" us:
All "Like" options open on a new page.

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Movies

Silence: What are your reviews for this flick? By Gerard 2.7 Days Ago
The Night Of: What are your reviews for this flick? By Cherish 7 Days Ago
Passengers: What are your reviews for this flick? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Westworld: What are your reviews for this flick? By Abelard 4th Mar, 2017 - 9:22pm
Fences: What are your reviews for this flick? By Jolenta 27th Feb, 2017 - 8:20pm
La La Land: What are your reviews for this flick? By Swell 28th Jan, 2017 - 6:02am
A Monster Calls: What are your reviews for this flick? By Txtrpg 28th Jan, 2017 - 2:02am
I, Daniel Blake: What are your reviews for this flick? By Factual 20th Jan, 2017 - 7:17pm
Pain Train: What are your reviews for this flick? By Factual 13th Jan, 2017 - 2:38am
Florence Henderson: What are your reviews for this flick? By KNtoran 27th Nov, 2016 - 8:17pm
Assassin's Creed: What are your reviews for this flick? By Factual 26th Nov, 2016 - 5:45am