400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars - Page 3 of 5

Yup, exactly. Being the adrenaline junkie - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  400 People Volunteer For One-way Mission Mars
13th Mar, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars - Page 3

Does science really trump your responsibility to your children and spouse? Maybe just single people should be chosen.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars
A Friend

Mars Mission One-way For Volunteer People

What if a married couple wants to go together. Maybe they have plans that if they establish a base camp there and it becomes to be more self suffiecent they will raise the next generation there to keep the community going and striving to make it even better.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It would take a very special married couple to do so. Can you imagine the average married couple doing this and being around each other all the time?

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Mars Mission One-way For Volunteer People

My goodness, they'd have to be saints to do this. It would be a lot better off if they picked a diverse group of people matched so that there are multiple compatible couples. Or, just do what humans have done for millennia and trust in blind luck and send a bunch of people up. As far as married couples are concerned, the people who explored the America's were married and they were gone for many years.

14th Mar, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Mars Mission One-way For Volunteer People

I do not think married couples are allowed on these kind of missions because there can be a compromise for the sake of each other rather than the mission.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hunter,

Great point. But if the purpose is to populate the planet wouldn't it make sense to send married couples? I mean, the truth is if you send humans they are going to form relationships and those relationships could cause them to put the relationship, any relationship, over the mission.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

400 People Volunteer For One-way Mission Mars - Page 3

Yes no matter if you send couples or not there will be couples on the mission and that could make the mission interesting. We will have to wait and see what happens once they are sent.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

400 People Volunteer For One-way Mission Mars Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Yup, exactly. Being the adrenaline junkie that I am I'd absolutely love to go on this trip. I can see myself as the person in charge of the security force. Kind of like the guy in charge of security in the movie Avatar, only much better trained, much more lethal, and just a little bit kinder too.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: 400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,