400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars - Page 4 of 5

I know 535 people we can send to Mars right - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 6th Sep, 2017 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  400 People Volunteer For One-way Mission Mars
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars - Page 4

NASA has no money for Mars. NASA has announced that they can't afford to send humans to Mars, putting the planned 2030s expedition on hold indefinitely. Source 1r.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars
A Friend

Mars Mission One-way For Volunteer People

That's too bad because this is the next logical step. I don't understand how we can waste as much as we do on frivolous things like the study of the arctic flying sea slug's sex life and we can't come up with the money for going to Mars.

15th Jul, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

By the time they are ready to send people to Mars we will be in a water crisis and won't are much for Mars anyways.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Mars Mission One-way For Volunteer People

Zeus,

Darn good point. I've seen studies by think tanks and the Government that postulate the next war will be fought over water rights. Not the ocean, but fresh water. People don't realize how close we are to reaching the point where there isn't enough fresh water for all of our farming, industrial, and consumption requirements. As our population continues to explode we edge closer to the danger zone.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mars Mission One-way For Volunteer People

No matter what the next war is fought over it is going to be a life changing war. I think after that war we will be in a state where we can not send anyone to Mars let alone drive across a state. I hope that we can get people to Mars before the next war but I am not sure we will be able to make that happen the way the roosters are strutting about.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I most definitely agree with you KN. The next world war will be worse than WW2 because it will be a war of survival. There'll be little resources left for space travel.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

400 People Volunteer For One-way Mission Mars - Page 4

Discovery of boron on Mars adds to evidence for habitability. The discovery of boron on Mars gives scientists more clues about whether life could have ever existed on the planet, according to a new paper. Source 7o.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

400 People Volunteer For One-way Mission Mars Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

I know 535 people we can send to Mars right now and that may solve a lot of issues in the United states right now. We can find 535 other trained monkeys to take their place maybe these new ones will do a much better job *smile*.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: 400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,