400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars - Page 2 of 5

Some people think about the greater good of - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Feb, 2017 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  400 People Volunteer For One-way Mission Mars
26th Aug, 2016 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars - Page 2

That is such a risky journey, why would anyone want to go into Mars knowing that it might fail? It seems like a suicide mission, but I may be wrong.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mars Mission One-way For Volunteer People

The most awkward thing about life on 'Mars'

SIX scientists crammed into a tiny dome for 12 months to replicate living on Mars. What could possibly go wrong? One reveals the 'stinkiest' issue. Ref. Source 8a.

12th Feb, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It might be exciting but I will never leave my family for a one way mission to Mars, that is unfair and a selfish thing to do to them even if the mission was a success.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars
A Friend

Page 2 Mars Mission One-way For Volunteer People

There are always those that look to be the first to do something. Even going to mars knowing that it may be a one way trip and that they may fail on their mission there but the break throughs they may make can lead to better methods on the possibility of colonizing other worlds. They may not fail and we will even learn more about the future and new worlds will open up to us. I would not want to go there unless I was single and had more to offer.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mars Mission One-way For Volunteer People

Yes, that trip would be for singles with no children. I can see people wanting to do it. They would be a part of history and experience things that no one has ever experienced. Space is the next frontier for humans to explore.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Single with no kids only?! Oh heck no. Count me in on this trip. I'll be the first paratrooper on Mars!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

400 People Volunteer For One-way Mission Mars - Page 2

I'd have to know more first. Especially concerning the level of support and self sufficiency the colony would be capable of.

But yes, in theory, I would be quite willing to go.

Of course, I think I'd be more comfortable as a second or third wave colonist, I'm not so much of a pioneer as to not let others work out some of the nastier kinks tongue.gif.

15th Feb, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

400 People Volunteer For One-way Mission Mars Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

Some people think about the greater good of mankind and their legacy as doing something that few others could do. Plus they just love adventure. How any spouse could be okay with that I do not know its almost like the doctor asking you to go ahead with euthanasia.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: 400 People Volunteer For A One-way Mission To Mars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,