ICon Introduction - Page 2 of 14

It's simple, sometimes I don't - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Aug, 2013 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2013 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.0%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

ICon Introduction - Page 2

I'm looking forward to starting GM-ing.

Australia is great, national politics is hot now, but nowhere near as tumultuous in other countries. I don't know the details because the topics are so petty, I do my research before elections and that's when I contribute.

Living in Sydney is quite metropolitan, so I have access to almost anything I want, but I keep only to my needs and internet. Occasionally buying Role-playing Game gear too.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2013 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Introduction ICon

That's great ICon. You should increase your activity so you can get GMaster status. We have many topics on Australia that are not limited to politics, you can use the country search in the bottom bar when you are using the full skin or simply a search for your country.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2013 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

ICon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

To get your posts up you could also post in the Books, Poems, Novels, & Writers threads. Perhaps religion, you don't have to have a religion to have an opinion about your beliefs. [There] are a lot of topics that you could discuss if you want to expand beyond just where your from. And thank you for the information on Australia! It's nice to learn about other countries which are beyond my ability to visit.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2013 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction ICon

Hi ICon. You often double post. If you are using a mobile then please post once and then check to see if it saved before trying to post again.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2013 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Member Author

Introduction ICon

Sorry about that (Thought I would suggest saying thrice, rather than often). It would really help to have a bit more admin privileges over my own threads only. To that end I would like to donate for premium membership, and help JB out a little with his issues. But in return, would I be able to delete posts, edit others and post images only in my own topics started? I think this would help relieve you and the other admins from some pressure, as I have seen more misspellings recently and also an increase in members participating in play-by-post.

PS. I don't think I will acheive GMaster status the conventional way, with my low activity score. But the few topics I do post in, I would like to help manage.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 26th Aug, 2013 - 4:20am

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2013 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

ICon Introduction

If you upgrade to premium then you will be able to upload in most boards, have a longer edit time and be able to see hidden boards that you cannot see now. You also get access to certain things / more FP.

GMaster status allows you to close / open your own threads in Member Wars to prevent players from posting. You will also be able to upload your images as usual. Its up to JB's discretion but he also highlights your game threads so they're unique.

Deleting and editing other people's posts is a moderation group position and is never associated with premium or GMaster status. If you are donating just to be able to delete then you will need to rethink that as only JB awards moderator positions. If you come across member posts that you think needs to be dealt with then please use the report button or post it here in your intro and one of us will take care of it when we can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2013 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

ICon Introduction - Page 2

Hey dude going to join the elite ranks huh? Kidding! Why would you want to create a post and then delete it?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2013 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

ICon Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

It's simple, sometimes I don't even press the back button on a page that failed to load, go through the board to check my post and see two of them. Like what happened just then. It must be the way this tablet sends data. I could see the connection broke and it automatically retried.

If I could delete my own posts, support, you could have some time to relax.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: ICon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,